Dolphins Have Top 8 Receiving Corps | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Have Top 8 Receiving Corps

I see big question marks in the reasons for the ratings in several teams rated higher and in our own rating. I guess it's the time of year to make lists...

Just to pick one of our own obvious examples - who knows how Thomas will do? How do you rate him with such uneven performances? To pick another team, Oakland - Michael Crabtree is not getting any younger. I doubt he will have a repeat year like last year.

I totally agree with you on the Raiders being ahead of us!

Cooper is only one receiver. If that's the case, Atlanta should be before the Raiders because Julio is much better than Cooper.

The question mark is Parker. If Parker steps up then yes we are a top core

The question mark is Parker. If Parker steps up then yes we are a top core
Yes... if he is consistent that will make a huge difference. Another question mark at this time. We have some positive indications but we will see soon enough.

Nice to see our guys at #8. Our secondary is going to have their hands full facing the Pats (1) twice, TB (2), Oak (3), Atl (5) and the Chargers (7). Our offense better be putting some points up those games!

I think that's about right. Miami should be somewhere in the top 10. That does hinge on DaVante Parker taking his game to the next level.

What bothers me the most about this article aside from the team rankings is the way they list Miamis receivers. Jarvis, stills, Parker. If I am devante parker that would definitely push me to be better because that man imo has the talent to be our Julio. I understand Julio is a one of a kind talent and that's why he's the ceiling im hoping devante reaches. We all see the potential Parker has now let's sit back and watch him break out.

Last edited:
Miami's starting receivers are good, but the depth is full of unproven, raw question marks. Can't believe they have the Bengals behind Miami. Green, Ross, Lafell, Boyd, Core, Erickson and Malone with Eifert at tight end is a very good unit. Ross will see a lot of one-on-one coverage because of Green and Eifert. I wouldn't be surprised if Ross had a DeSean Jackson-like season. The Bengals are raw in some area too, but I think there unit is just as good as Miami's. Green, Ross and Eifert vs Landry, Parker and Stills is a tough call. I guess it all comes down to Thomas at tight end for MIami vs the Bengals Lafell and other receivers.

Back
Top Bottom