Dolphins hire Dave DeGuglielmo as OL coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins hire Dave DeGuglielmo as OL coach

Sounds like a desperate hire. I remember he was liked by the o-linemen when he was last here, but, wasn’t Gase said to be interested in someone who he worked with in Chicago? This came out of left field. I’m thinking this is a short term thing until the off season, when they’ll try to find a better option. Where’s Hudson Houck when ya need him?

I remember him coming in with such high aspirations (from the Giants?) and ending up sucking big time. I'd almost rather take my chances with someone inexperienced but smart and innovative stepping up than a tired old failed journeyman. I understand that mediocre to bad coaches are who ya get mid-season, but this is pretty uninspiring. Hopefully he's a 12 game rental who then gets kicked to the curb!

I understand that mediocre to bad coaches are who ya get mid-season, but this is pretty uninspiring. Hopefully he's a 12 game rental who then gets kicked to the curb!

When the season ends and HC's get canned there should be many OL coaches to choose from so basically he's a place holder with an opportunity to impress and keep the job if he does it well.

nothing wrong with hiring an Italian guy....just saying. Amazing there wasn't a HOF coach with nothing to do but waiting for the phone to ring......people on this board are ridiculous some times as to what they expect us to bring in right in the middle of the season

Ozzy rules!!

nothing wrong with hiring an Italian guy....just saying. Amazing there wasn't a HOF coach with nothing to do but waiting for the phone to ring......people on this board are ridiculous some times as to what they expect us to bring in right in the middle of the season

Ozzy rules!!
hahahaha, no offense but how did that work out last time??

Parcells
Sparano
Pasqualoni
Bonamego
Deguglielmo

??????

I remember him coming in with such high aspirations (from the Giants?) and ending up sucking big time. I'd almost rather take my chances with someone inexperienced but smart and innovative stepping up than a tired old failed journeyman. I understand that mediocre to bad coaches are who ya get mid-season, but this is pretty uninspiring. Hopefully he's a 12 game rental who then gets kicked to the curb!

Man I hope it's only temporary, smart and innovative, now that would be a change. I just though of this, since Wayne was in the recycling and garbage business, it seems we keep recycling and picking up garbage, maybe Mr Ross is following the same pattern.

The Never Silent VIPER

hahahaha, no offense but how did that work out last time??

Parcells
Sparano
Pasqualoni
Bonamego
Deguglielmo

??????
lol....it was meant as a joke of course because my dad was 100% Italian. I get your point but why do you have Parcells on that list?

Ozzy rules!!

Is it against the law to hire someone who has not been regurgitated throughout the league? geez...

However, anyone is better than a coke-head

Back
Top Bottom