Dolphins in 04 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins in 04

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
I feel really good about this team, they have lots of talent and even Wanny can't ruin that. I will be the first to make a prediction on week 1 Dolphins win in a blow out 30-0 and the world is frightened by this dominant team.

Last season we were blown out and this year we will shut them out. The enthusiasm is great but to bold of a prediction

I feel we will actually be better as the year goes on as opposed to every other year when we fade down the stretch. The easier schedule with no AFC East road games in December should help us and our offense will finally start to jell later in the season

well, this is in no way an easy schedule....

Dec.
vs . Jills
@ Denver
vs. pets (monday night)
vs. Cleveland (Sunday Night)

Jan
Week 17

@ Baltimore , this will be a tough game

nick19991 said:
I feel really good about this team, they have lots of talent and even Wanny can't ruin that. I will be the first to make a prediction on week 1 Dolphins win in a blow out 30-0 and the world is frightened by this dominant team.

I agree..

Al13 said:
well, this is in no way an easy schedule....

Dec.
vs . Jills
@ Denver
vs. pets (monday night)
vs. Cleveland (Sunday Night)

Jan
Week 17

@ Baltimore , this will be a tough game

I didn't say EASY which it is not. At least most of those games are at home and we don't have to play the in the cold. The Ravens will be tough for sure but it its a winnable game more say than NE in Decmeber.

csabe said:
I feel we will actually be better as the year goes on as opposed to every other year when we fade down the stretch. The easier schedule with no AFC East road games in December should help us and our offense will finally start to jell later in the season
I totally agree with you on this....Our oline should only get better through out the year along with Feeley getting more accustomed to the playbook, timing with our recievers, etc...I wouldn't say that December is easy but it's about freaking time we don't have to play all our division rivals in the snow. I just pray to God that Trestman can influence our offensive gameplan.:pray:

nick19991 said:

Come on man, we're all homers here, but do you really expect us to beat them 30-0? I really hope the players dont think like you because it's that kind of disrepect that made us lose the Texans game last year. Tennessee is still a damn good football team with maybe the best QB in the game, IMO it will be a hard fought game to end with a nailbiting finish (like the Raiders game where Jay made the winning play). I'm just praying for a win, not for a shutout and to embarass them. IMO you should be a little more realistic with your predictions, anyone can beat anyone any week in the NFL, I thought we all realized that by now.

We won`t beat them by 30.......we just need to make sure we get the win. One thing you can bet on is that we won`t overlook them, like we did the Texans last year.

I said this before...

I expect us to go 13-3 and win the Super Bowl. However with Wanny, I would not be supprised by 9-7.

The Tenn game is going to be redemtion for the D and how bad they played. They are out for blood. AND Ricky is going to blow up and would not be supprised to see him run for a career high.

Finsflurry said:
Come on man, we're all homers here, but do you really expect us to beat them 30-0? I really hope the players dont think like you because it's that kind of disrepect that made us lose the Texans game last year. Tennessee is still a damn good football team with maybe the best QB in the game, IMO it will be a hard fought game to end with a nailbiting finish (like the Raiders game where Jay made the winning play). I'm just praying for a win, not for a shutout and to embarass them. IMO you should be a little more realistic with your predictions, anyone can beat anyone any week in the NFL, I thought we all realized that by now.

I am not overlooking Tenn. It's just how good our team is and the D will definitly not allow more then a TD after last year's Tenn. game

Back
Top Bottom