Dolphins interested in Freeney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interested in Freeney

They might want to adjust their writeup so it doesn't say "The Dolphins had other issues they dealt with first – They gave Randy Starks the franchise tag, and gave wide receiver Brian Hartline the extension he was looking for." It would lead to more credibility.

I do however think Jeff should explore the idea of Freeney, it just shifts the draft priorities around a little but if you cannot get excited about Wake and Freeney tearing **** up then I don't know what will.

freeneys hell on wheels on passing downs...when he wants to be...i expect there to be a lot of teams interested in this guy as at worst a situational rusher...

he scares the hell out of ot's...

Id take Freeney as a situational player like JT was his last year here but I dont think the feeling is mutual. Freeney probably wants to go to a contender.

I really would like us to pick up a veteran DE like Freeney or Osi or Abraham. We need a situational pass rush to take the focus off of Wake a bit.

I would really like to see the coaches kick Odrick back inside to DT permanently and go with a 3 man rotation.

Vernon and our new veteran DE would split time with Vernon mostly playing on run downs.

That's how I would handle the DE position of I were coach.

Abraham or Freeney ... I'm fine with. I agree with CK in Abraham being #1, however, I wonder if he'll command more than Freeney.

Both are veteran guys who could teach Vernon (and if Miami drafts another) a thing or two when it comes to getting to the QB. Depending on the contract, I think it'd be a low risk, high reward scenario.

Abraham or Freeney ... I'm fine with. I agree with CK in Abraham being #1, however, I wonder if he'll command more than Freeney.

Both are veteran guys who could teach Vernon (and if Miami drafts another) a thing or two when it comes to getting to the QB. Depending on the contract, I think it'd be a low risk, high reward scenario.

i agree ,imo i think Freeney has a little more left in the tank than Abraham dose , but either would help our young guys out tremendously and as was said , low risk high reward, i like it.

Love how the title makes it sound like we are interested in Freeney and the article is purely just guessing at a potential fit or what might make sense. I'm guessing the FO wants to get younger as much as they can instead of getting a vet with 1 to 2 years left.

Depends on the price, but Freeney and Abraham both seem to have gas in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom