Dolphins Interested in Signing OT Sebastian Vollmer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Interested in Signing OT Sebastian Vollmer

This is the guy I want. He is an injury risk, but If Philbin is serious about running an uptempo offense, well then their is no more uptempo offense in the NFL then NE and he is use to playing RT in it and playing it well.

6mil per...would be worth the gamble.

does this report mean the Albert deal is dead?

Injury prone ... while I'd like to have him, I'm not sure how good of an investment it will ultimately be. Realistically, if he goes away from New England, any place is a good place. He's a better pass blocker than Winston, but if he comes here, I'd play Vollmer at LT, because he's a better pass blocker than Martin and that doesn't come cheap in FA.

Don't know too much about the guy but is he better then Martin? I'd imagine he is better so far since he has the experience so why wouldn't we put him at LT?

The Patriots are acting as if they are preparing to lose Vollmer. They signed Will Svitek from the #Falcons & did their due diligence on Eric Winston. Also don't rule out the Steelers when it comes to Branden Albert, remember the Steelers were in the market for Jake.

Basically if we have any holes on our team, were rumored to be interested in everyone who is available at those positions.

Back
Top Bottom