Dolphins-Jets game could be flexed to SNF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Jets game could be flexed to SNF

I'd love to beat the jets on national TV. But we won't get that chance nor do I think we want it. Lets play late afternoon on the road. We had our best game this year at 4:15 lol. Not to early, not too late.

We are an embarrasment to prime time and don't deserve to play under the lights. We probably will only get 2 at most next year.

I hope not, I hate night games but I really hate night games in cold weather.

i will be there. i get out of school dec 9 and will be in nj at home that night. gettin ready for the fins in the cold. lets do ittt!

It's all about ratings for primetime slots. Which game is the most appealing. We're hardly over .500 right now. We'll probably going to be hovering the .500 mark for the Jets game as well.

Who the **** wants to watch a good football team against a bad football team?

Dosen't matter, easier for me to watch 8:30 games than 4:15 though. If the league uses past primetime games as consideration the last 2 Dolphins VS Jets games in primetime were very entertaining.

well, we've done pretty good the past few times we've played the jets primetime...usually comes down to the last minute.

first of all, they better not keep the cowboys eagles that week. i hope they dont say that the cowboys have looked much better of late, and the eagles need the game, and the rivalry is very good. i dont care, 3-8 teams should be flexed out no matter who it is.

that being said, i think the chiefs chargers game will be flexed. it would make perfect sense.

our game is at 415 as is the chiefs chargers. it would make sense to leave our game as the national game, and then let the whole nation see a up and coming chief team vs a charger team for first place in the division.

also, chiefs have only been in primetime once, and san diego has been i believe 3 times and this would be their fourth.

the jet dolphin game i believe can not be flexed due to the jets having already played in 5 primetime games, which is the limit after they play the pats monday night.

also, i dont recall any teams getting back to back to back primetime games, so that would prob make our game the 415 game, and staying that way. im fine with that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom