Dolphins/Jets Game was a Grand Slam | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Jets Game was a Grand Slam

Phanatical

Official Daunte Hater
Reaction score
They won the division,

They knocked the Patriots out of the playoffs,

They got Mangina fired (jets are gonna regret that),

and they knocked Favre's old *** into retirement.

Not to mention they did it in the Jesters own house!!!!!

What a frickin great game!!!!!!

I want the Dolpins to beat the Ravens, but completing the Grand Slam last
Sunday made the season complete for me.

GO PHINS~!

I've said it in a number of threads- for me this was a super bowl. Just to finally get over the hump and get into the playoffs after years of mediocrity is incredible.

I've said it in a number of threads- for me this was a super bowl. Just to finally get over the hump and get into the playoffs after years of mediocrity is incredible.

Yes, but the Dolphins just can't be happy with GETTING to the playoffs after so many years, they have to DO something in the playoffs...kick some ***! Make some noise! Prove all the doubters and haters wrong!

Don't get me wrong, this season has been amazing, historical, unprecedented. Call it whatever you want, but as great as it was, it's OVER! It's time for this team to make the "next" season just as magical. Let's go make some more history! Go Phins!!!! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Yes, but the Dolphins just can't be happy with GETTING to the playoffs after so many years, they have to DO something in the playoffs...kick some ***! Make some noise! Prove all the doubters and haters wrong!

Don't get me wrong, this season has been amazing, historical, unprecedented. Call it whatever you want, but as great as it was, it's OVER! It's time for this team to make the "next" season just as magical. Let's go make some more history! Go Phins!!!! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

While I agree with what you're saying, a part of me is content enough with the results from Sunday.

It was one hell-of-a sweet way to end the regular season, BUT...

I would like to see them stick it to Cam, & HARD.

Nothing would be finer, than a home playoff victory over that smug, inept SOB. After hearing what he has had to say recently and to what their head coach said after the earlier meeting I'd like to extract my token pound of flesh by sending them home packing. :d-day:

I feel like everything after the Jets game is just extra credit for the fans. No one expected us to make the playoffs. Now here we are, somewhat early. Like freshman orientation. Lets see how much fight our team has against these older, more established regimes. Lets stand up to them and punch them right in the mouth.

This weekend was great, and I also felt like no matter what happens now doesn't really matter. That was my initial feeling.

Fast forward to today (Tuesday) when I come back to work (I have off Sun/Mon). The 80 bajillion Ravens fans that I work with (I'm 45 min north of B-more) start talking about how they beat us once and they are gonna beat us again because they are even better than they were the first time, blah blah blah. I quickly changed my whole mindset of "the playoffs are icing" to "F'N Ravens are going down."

SB or bust! :D

This weekend was great, and I also felt like no matter what happens now doesn't really matter. That was my initial feeling.

Fast forward to today (Tuesday) when I come back to work (I have off Sun/Mon). The 80 bajillion Ravens fans that I work with (I'm 45 min north of B-more) start talking about how they beat us once and they are gonna beat us again because they are even better than they were the first time, blah blah blah. I quickly changed my whole mindset of "the playoffs are icing" to "F'N Ravens are going down."

SB or bust! :D

Ha ha, that's cool, I guess I'm still savoring last Sunday. By this weekend I'll be pumped for the Ravens.

GO PHINS~!

I'm happy we got in and very happy!
I'd be even more happy if we won a few games (4 wouldn't be bad)

I don't see knocking Favre out of the league as a plus. He's an interception machine now, with none of the upside he used to have. He was god-awful during the stretch run this year. I sincerely hope the Jets' management is delusional enough to believe that he'll be better next year. As far as I'm concerned, I want Favre starting for the Jets when we play them next season.

Back
Top Bottom