Dolphins Land Potential Star In UFA ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Land Potential Star In UFA !

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
All in all, with question mark on whether Damien Williams will remain a Dolphin past 2017, De’Veon Smith is a excellent pickup. He offers tons of upside with his ability to be a bruiser in short yard situations. Look for this kid to shine as training camp creeps closer.

I really think this guy and Owusu make the team. Owusu is big and fast with good hands. As a matter of fact, I will go ahead and add Chase Allen, Eric Smith, OG/ OT, Virginia and Praise Martin-Oguike, OLB, Temple to that lists.

http://www.dolphinssidelinereport.com/dolphins-land-potential-star-ufa/

He runs hard at 5'11 220/225. He's slower than most, but has good feet and can grind out yards. I think he's a #3 or 4 back at best, but more likely a practice squad back. I wouldn't call him a potential star. If Williams doesn't sign I would actually sign Christine Michael and then add udfa Joseph Yearby as a change of pace back behind Drake. I could live with a running back group of Ajayi, Michael, Drake and Yearby with Smith on the practice squad.

SlimmJr likes Eric Smith. If only one of those make the team, I'm pulling for him based on position

In the last 2 days, I've read that our 7th round WR is the steal of the draft, one of the UDFA tackles we signed is going to replace Ju'Wuan James as our starting RT, and now our UDFA RB is a potential star in this league. What is even happening to this board this week? Is everyone still drunk from the weekend?

In the last 2 days, I've read that our 7th round WR is the steal of the draft, one of the UDFA tackles we signed is going to replace Ju'Wuan James as our starting RT, and now our UDFA RB is a potential star in this league. What is even happening to this board this week? Is everyone still drunk from the weekend?
Tis the season for hype. I do like Chase Allen but all I hope for is depth

Tis the season for hype. I do like Chase Allen but all I hope for is depth

This happens every year. Every UDFA is a star. Just wait til preseason until some UDFA WR becomes a future star in the eyes of many.

Calling a WR that was "mocked" to go higher a steal, I can see the steal tag.

Everything else I agree with..

This happens every year. Every UDFA is a star. Just wait til preseason until some UDFA WR becomes a future star in the eyes of many.
Yep. All it takes is one punt returned for a touchdown and there will be multiple threads about why we should not have overpaid to keep Stills or should cut Grant out right.

Malveaux and Owusu both have potential based on their athletic ability. Haven't watched Allen the LB but heard good things. Nobody else I've seen, incl The Michigan RB Smith, looks up to much.

Back
Top Bottom