Dolphins’ Landry becoming ESPN analyst (for a day) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Landry becoming ESPN analyst (for a day)

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they will be allowed to ask him about contract talks. :)

That will be entertaining and I'm surprised it doesn't happen more. Beckham and Landry should be doing guest/joke spots on talking head shows whenever possible. There's a realistic (slam dunk, really) career there for both of them after football and shows should be taking advantage of their enormous popularity. Win win.

When did Darlington go to ESPN? Hate to see such a good guy at a shitty media outlet.

Landry on First take this am..

Joe Schad‏Verified account @schadjoe 1h1 hour ago
Jarvis Landry @God_Son80 coming up on @FirstTake on ESPN

Joe Schad‏Verified account @schadjoe 15m15 minutes ago
Jarvis Landry cites leadership, his ability to make others better, stats, return value as reasons for big contract (via First Take)

Joe Schad‏Verified account @schadjoe 10m10 minutes ago
Jarvis Landry says players trust Adam Gase and rally behind him (via First Take)

Barry Jackson‏Verified account @flasportsbuzz 3m3 minutes ago
Jarvis Landry, whose missed flight scuttled planned Tuesday ESPN appearances, is in Bristol today for multiple shows,including NFL Live 1:30

Joe Schad‏Verified account @schadjoe 23m23 minutes ago
Jarvis Landry says he and Dolphins seeking contract "happy medium" (via NFL Live)

Last edited:
Love you Juice. But there is no way you should be the highest paid WR in the entire league. Top 10? Definitely! Top 5? Maybe! #1 No!

Love you Juice. But there is no way you should be the highest paid WR in the entire league. Top 10? Definitely! Top 5? Maybe! #1 No!

He cannot possibly think that lol

just trying to increase his value I guess lol

All he has to do is call his best friend if he wants to talk to the best receiver in the NFL (or Julio lol)

Back
Top Bottom