Dolphins logo leaked? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins logo leaked?

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
P1IFSWl-1.png

look at the logo they used... looks different

Ummmm, the tail has no white on it, is the dolphin's eye different? Not really sure to be honest. If this is the new logo, the change is very subtle. I'd be disappointed if we're still using teal instead of aqua.

That's our current logo, but with the white highlights on the eye and tail removed.

Looks the same. Eye is maybe a little different but it is the same logo. New logo is supposed to more dramatic than an eye change.

If I had to guess it is a mistake when someone made the graphic and the white layer for the eye and tail didn't group properly. Its the same thing. Now instead it is a beady-eyed Dolphin lol.

Ummmm, the tail has no white on it, is the dolphin's eye different? Not really sure to be honest. If this is the new logo, the change is very subtle. I'd be disappointed if we're still using teal instead of aqua.

It is way too subtle if you ask me. It is identical to the current logo minus that minute difference. It can't be the new design.

If this isn't it, do you think they keep leaking these different variation of logos intentionally to stir more interest? This is the 4th one that I can think of, the streamline one, the vintage looking one that leaked on their site curled like a D, the Hartline one, now this. It's not so exciting to me anymore.maybe its because of our activity on FA, but I can patiently wait now.

It is different but I do not think this the new logo. Its too close to what we already have IMO.

Look at all the other logo changes this year (Jags, Vikings) they've both been pretty subtle changes.

It looks pretty legitimate to me but then again who knows...

Yeah, if we didn't know the DRASTIC changes that were suppose to occur, I might think this was it, but since we know it is getting completely changed, I doubt this is it.

I don't know color names, but I hope we go more to the bluer hue than a greener hue, if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom