Dolphins Logo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Logo

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
I didnt see this posted nor discussed but I know its been brought up that its an error on our logo (in the Madden Wild Cat pics) and EA will fix it but if you notice (im sure some have) the dolphins is the current one and they mix it up with the original logo. The dolphins is toward the bottom and the sun has the little sun rays (little lines) inbetween the sun points. It's a mixture of old and new. I used Spurz sig so you guys can see (thanks Spurz). Any thoughts?

**I know its been brought up before saying its an error but did anyone notice the mixture or old and new**

wildcat2-1.jpg

we_phins3-2.jpg

This was already brought up a while ago

I believe its nothing and EA said they were already working on fixing it

Ya, I have also read that it was a mistake and they have fixed it.

I know it was brought up a while ago and people were saying its just an error but no one ever pointed out the mixture or new and old logo (at least i didnt notice it) but i just wanted to hear thoughts on if you think the Dolphins will be doing something and wearing something like that for those AFL games were playing? Its just speculation and thought...nothing confirmed or true

I know it was brought up a while ago and people were saying its just an error but no one ever pointed out the mixture or new and old logo (at least i didnt notice it) but i just wanted to hear thoughts on if you think the Dolphins will be doing something and wearing something like that for those AFL games were playing? Its just speculation and thought...nothing confirmed or true

I thought someone said we were not going to since we are not 50 years old yet. Thats just the way I took it.

the most logical reasoning I can come up with is that they are including a throwback uniform in the game, and these picks include the not yet completely finished logo. I don't think it's necessarily an indication that we are wearing a throwback at all this year.

the most logical reasoning I can come up with is that they are including a throwback uniform in the game, and these picks include the not yet completely finished logo. I don't think it's necessarily an indication that we are wearing a throwback at all this year.

Perhaps but the jersey in the screenshot is the '09 version. I didn't know you could wear a current version of a jersey but change just the helmet to have it be the throwback variety.

We'll find out in August :up:

Back
Top Bottom