Dolphins looked better without Mike Pouncey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins looked better without Mike Pouncey

He's horrible at guard. He can not match up with those big DT's....his only position is at Center but he should be gone after this yeatr

Ozzy rules!!

He would get injured so much more at guard lol. He should probably retire while he can still walk.

Pouncey may very well be on his way to getting cut in cap savings purge next summer, but if you think Jake Brendal is gonna cut it (or however they have in house), you have another thing coming.

60% Mike Pouncey is still by far the best interior lineman we have.

Pouncey may very well be on his way to getting cut in cap savings purge next summer, but if you think Jake Brendal is gonna cut it (or however they have in house), you have another thing coming.

No expert here, but It says a lot that we played our best football with Pouncey out and Brendal in.

Then why is it we do 100percent better without him ?

Pouncey is good as gone because he can't stay on the field. Pure and simple.

082516-spt-dolphins-034.jpg

https://phinphanatic.com/2017/10/16/dolphins-looked-better-without-mike-pouncey/

seriously man... Train had 71 at half... Gase came out with 3-TE unbalanced scheme 2nd half... yall need to calm down. and might i suggest you fully read "Take Your Eye Off The Ball" by Pat Kirwan

seriously man... Train had 71 at half... Gase came out with 3-TE unbalanced scheme 2nd half... yall need to calm down. and might i suggest you fully read "Take Your Eye Off The Ball" by Pat Kirwan

I think the broader point here is that losing Pouncey didn't impair our offense, and we're paying him an assload of money to be injured all the time.

This is the most obvious off-season cut in the history of off-season cuts.

I don't think the offense moved the ball or scored because Pouncey was out. The team is better with him than without him in the long run. However it's nice to see they can produce in his absence if needed.

I think the broader point here is that losing Pouncey didn't impair our offense, and we're paying him an assload of money to be injured all the time.

This is the most obvious off-season cut in the history of off-season cuts.

That's how I see it too JD.
Its beating a dead horse at this point. Pouncey isn't giving us a massive advantage over his replacement. At the third highest cap hit its a no brainier.

He's horrible at guard. He can not match up with those big DT's....his only position is at Center but he should be gone after this yeatr

Ozzy rules!!

Pouncey was awful at guard.

Pretty sure he made the Pro Bowl his one year at OG in 2015, so he def not as bad as you two are making it seem.

Well...We have had ALOT of practice/playing without Pouncy...so we should be used to it.

Then why is it we do 100percent better without him ?

You’re imagining this cuz it’s not true bro lol

Ajayi’s 200 yard games last year came equipped with Pouncey mowing dudes at the second level. The dolphins do not have any move athletes like that in house.

Back
Top Bottom