Dolphins making the probowl... Grand total drumroll.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins making the probowl... Grand total drumroll....

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
1. Cam Wake that's it...

is there something wrong with that? I can't believe fields didn't make it.. Am I being unreasonable to think more dolphins should of made it?

Can't believe Jones and Fields didn't get an invite. Suspect they will as alternates by the time the game comes.

I think fields may already be although the alternate system is quite suspect

Oh please. Pro Bowl is nothing more than a popularity contest and most are voted in based on Madden ratings by gamers. I understand Wake.

But your telling me Jones, Fields, and Pouncey didn't make it in? Starks and Soliai either? Let me guess, Ray Lewis makes it in along with Suggs and Revis who barely even played this year.

1. not surprised
2. call me when the All Pro teams come out... and when we have maybe one first teamer in pouncey and maybe 1 other second teamer... i will still not be surprised. this team just doesnt have top league talent, and everyone but the few sparse dolphins fans know it

yeah, its basically you have to be a somebody team. a playoff team.

yeah, its basically you have to be a somebody team. a playoff team.

doesnt explain why KC has 5 people on roster but to a degree u are right.
I think 2 dolphins deserved to make it this year Wake and Fields.
Still cannot believe the coaches and players screwed Fields

Well if u want to go by PFF which I dont because it shows alot of flaws the best center is in the pro bowl , he just isnt starting and thats Chris Myers

the pro bowl has become a joke... im all for eliminating the game, and instead replacing it with a skills competition (ie QB Challenge) these players named above most likely will pass anyways, because of the chance for injury.

We lack elite talent. We do have above average players everywhere though, which is what gets us wins when we work as a team, now its time to get elite talent at the playmaking positions to put us over the top.

hmmm. Wonder what this does with Jake Long's contract situation (demand on money without making pro-bowl)

Sucks for Fields and Pouncey though...

Back
Top Bottom