Dolphins meeting with Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins meeting with Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen

great a kid with accuracy issues. the guy has been 56% for the last two years. there is no excuse especially in that offense against the talent he plays. now don't get me wrong he has the prototypical size, athleticism, and a huge arm but man 56% scares the hell out of me. I think I would be ok with him in the second, but still not happy. third round would be ideal for him, but there is no way he falls.
I have read and heard experts on the radio that he may be the most overrated prospect in the draft. he is 2nd or 3rd rounder to me leaning more to the 3rd

the guy has been 56% for the last two years. there is no excuse especially in that offense against the talent he plays. now don't get me wrong he has the prototypical size, athleticism, and a huge arm but man 56% scares the hell out of me.

Sounds a little like our current QB, no?

great a kid with accuracy issues. the guy has been 56% for the last two years. there is no excuse especially in that offense against the talent he plays. now don't get me wrong he has the prototypical size, athleticism, and a huge arm but man 56% scares the hell out of me. I think I would be ok with him in the second, but still not happy. third round would be ideal for him, but there is no way he falls.
I have read and heard experts on the radio that he may be the most overrated prospect in the draft. he is 2nd or 3rd rounder to me leaning more to the 3rd

That completion % could be misleading depending on how his supporting cast at Wyoming was playing. His numbers may have been different at USC or UCLA.

the guy has been 56% for the last two years. there is no excuse especially in that offense against the talent he plays. now don't get me wrong he has the prototypical size, athleticism, and a huge arm but man 56% scares the hell out of me.

Could be the jersey # or size, but he reminds me of Tannehill alot.

Tannehill is an accurate qb, so, no

This dude has serious arm talent.

But

So does our No.17.

I like Allen, I hope someone picking after 11 loves him enough to move up and get him.

As long as he's not a Jet or Bill come April I'm good.

The only way I see us trading down is if one of the QBs makes it to 11, and someone a few spots behind us gives us more-than-fair value to move back. Let everyone think we might draft a QB. Drives the trade price up. Smart football.

Back
Top Bottom