Dolphins meeting with Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins meeting with Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen

you are aware that some drafts have him as the number 1 over pick? think before you post

LOOL you out of all people are saying think before you post.

I don’t care what some mock drafts are saying, the kid isn’t great, sure he makes some great elite throws but just about every qb can..He’s basically Logan Thomas with more hype. Whoever takes him will regret it if it’s a early 1st rounder.

Smoke screen, but good player. We all in on Roquan Smith. He makes the most sense. Dude is fast. Dude can tackle. Dude is a TE nightmare... We need this guy

I love the naivety of the board. A change is a brewing, folks. I just hope you're not hurt when it does
giphy.gif

Maybe Elway takes the leap at #5, probably kept a close eye on him all season

Maybe Elway takes the leap at #5, probably kept a close eye on him all season
I think there might be a surprise of a qb not taken early, if a veteran is selected. Denver has the defense right now, not sure if they trade for a vet or sign one AND get a rookie. Cousins could land on a team in the top 10 that needs a qb.

Teams interview many players before the draft. It's called due diligence. Wouldn't you want to have more info on a kid should he happen to drop in the draft?

Glad we're taking a good look....but that's about it.

56% is a far cry from 62% when you consider the typical range of completion % in college quarterbacks looking to be drafted in the first round typically falls between what? 55% - 65%? Maybe 67%?

Back
Top Bottom