Dolphins meeting with Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins meeting with Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen

I love the naivety of the board. A change is a brewing, folks. I just hope you're not hurt when it does
Yeah, we're all hoping that change is you not posting anymore. And we won't be hurt when it happens, because it will relieve the pain of reading your drivel.

It’s an absolute joke for anyone to think they can predict if a QB is going to be good or not. Just look at history starting with Brady. This kid has tools we need QB for future why not take a shot

It’s an absolute joke for anyone to think they can predict if a QB is going to be good or not. Just look at history starting with Brady. This kid has tools we need QB for future why not take a shot

Well if you’d remember Brady was a damn good college qb, was a winner and clutch and that’s what he is today.

No one in this years class is a winner. All are way to turnover prone. Just meh. Especially when all we heard last year was Watson was a “system” qb who can’t read defense and turnover prone...

If this happens, I wonder if we cut or trade Tannehill on draft day?
Might be the ammo to package if we have to move up to get him.

By the way, I thought Gase said Tannehill was the starter lol
images

Smells to me like Tannebaum is scurrying to give himself a lifeline in case the ship goes down. Win-win for him. If Tannehill/Gase fails and Allen looks good he can say: told you we should have drafted him. And if Tannehill/Gase succeeds he won't be fired because winning teams don't fire people.

Bottom line is it looks like there might be some fissures in the "all on the same page" crew.

Smells to me like Tannebaum is scurrying to give himself a lifeline in case the ship goes down. Win-win for him. If Tannehill/Gase fails and Allen looks good he can say: told you we should have drafted him. And if Tannehill/Gase succeeds he won't be fired because winning teams don't fire people.

Bottom line is it looks like there might be some fissures in the "all on the same page" crew.
Or it could be called DUE DILLIGENCE...you actually crack me up at the lengths you will go to push some crazy narrative. Your idea sounds much more plausible...fissures in all on the same page crew...priceless

Ummmm....you know the team meets with a ton of players during the week at the senior bowl as well as the combine, not to mention personal workouts in Davie. So yeah, we are meeting with him and most likely a few dozen more prospects over the next few days and over a 100 by the time the draft comes around.

Or it could be called DUE DILLIGENCE...you actually crack me up at the lengths you will go to push some crazy narrative. Your idea sounds much more plausible...fissures in all on the same page crew...priceless

But I thought Gase came here specifically because of Tannehill? Which can't be true if he's contemplating drafting a QB in the first can it?

Back
Top Bottom