Dolphins Memorabilia for Sale! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Memorabilia for Sale!

adrosen54

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to this website and I'm glad I found it. I'm a big Dolphins fan, but I'm also running out of room and could use some extra cash. So, my lack of space could be your gain.

I have a tons of Dolphins stuff, from jerseys, to Starting Lineup figures to cards and plaques. I've been collecting off the internet and from family in South Florida for 10 years now (it may not seem like a long time, but you could only imagine how much stuff I have, lol), and it's time for some of the stuff to find a new home.

Would anyone be interested?

The best thing I have that I'm willing to part with is a Dan Marino Autographed Plaque complete with a Certificate of Authenticity. If anyone is interested, I can take a picture or scan of it to show you, it is a beautiful plaque in perfect condition. It's even been dusted regularly too!

I figured I would start to try to sell things on here to real Dolphins fan rather than go on Ebay.

I know I'm new here, and you may not trust me, so I'm including a reference: my Ebay account. My ID on there is dm6683. I have a feedback rating of 100% with over 260 positive feedbacks. So, I'd say I can be trusted.

If anyone checks this out or my Ebay account out in the next few days and is a Chicago Cubs fan or knows anyone that is a Cubs fan, I have the brand new Cubs "Believe" bracelets up for auction. I'm hoping the Dolphins will produce one of these in Orange before next season starts.

If anyone is interested in any Dolphins stuff, let me know, I will start to compile a list of things that I have to sell and can let you know.

Alright, I've taken up enough of your time, this seems like a great site and I hope to be a regular part of it. Thanks much!

adrosen54:)

The list

Sorry for the delay. Here's what I have come up with so far.

1. Miami Dolphins clock. Orange border with Dolphins logo in the center. Great condition, only a few years old. I haven't used it in a few years, but all it needs in 1 AA battery.

2. Dan Marino autographed plaque. Full Size plaque, sealed in 8X10 picture that is autographed with Certificate of Authenticity. Perfect condition, it's a beautiful plaque.

3. Starting Lineup figures: Dan Marino-Bob Griese combo. I don't remember what they called the set that it's in, but it is 2 figures in the package, 1 of Marino and 1 of Griese. Perfect condition, still in the package actually.

4. Dan Marino plaque. Not as big as the autographed one, and not autographed either. Perfect condition with a nice picture and name plate.

5. Miami Dolphins wall hanging banner. Not too sure how to describe it, but I have it on my wall right now. I didn't measure it, but I would say it's a little longer than 3 feet and about 18" wide, if not wider. Made of a heavy duty cloth. It's a really pretty item, it is a little dusty but should be able to be thrown in the washer to pretty it up.

6. Dan Marino hand painted bobblehead. About a foot tall, really cute bobblehead. Only came out of the package once, but went right back in and has stayed there since.

7. Miami Dolphins football. Official size football, 2 of the panels are pigskin color, 2 of the panels are white. One of the white panels is blank, the other has Miami Dolphins written on it with the years they won the division, conference, and Super Bowl. I bought it a couple of years ago to get autographs on, but that never happened.

8. Assorted Miami Dolphins players cards. From Marino, to Chambers, to Seau, to Thomas, the list goes on.

9. "Are You Ready For Some Football?" Figure. Never came out of the box, but if you open it and put batteries in it and press the button, the guy dances around to Hank Williams Jr. singing "Are You Ready For Some Football?"

Also, if anyone is still interested in the RB who retired last year, I have a giant McFarlane figure of him, I believe it is over 2 feet tall that has never come out of the box, and a regular size figure that is still in the original packaging. Makes great bonfire material on a cold night if anyone wants it! :)

I'm making it real simple: make me an offer on anything. No reasonable offer will be refused. Anything here can be scanned or have a pic taken of it, so if you need any further information on anything here, please let me know.

Once again, for a reference on how reliable I am, I can refer you to my Ebay account, dm6683. 270+ positive feedbacks with 100% positive doesn't lie.

Thanks for looking, I hope some of you are interested.

I just remembered another thing:

10. Dan Marino reversible Jersey, size I believe 48. It is thicker than a regular jersey, mostly because it is 2 jerseys in 1. I believe it is the old Dolphins logo, I'm pretty sure of it. Screenprinted numbers and letters, aqua is one option, turn it inside out and you've got a white jersey. I used to wear it, but don't anymore. It's a really awesome jersey. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks again.

I would be interested in #2, but I have no idea what it would be worth.

I don't want to be ridiculous with a low offer, I just have no idea.

Can I get a pic? PM me.

Here's a pic of the football:

http://imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc254&image=0fa_dd_006.jpg

The banner:

http://img3.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc160&image=f79_dd_007.jpg

The clock:

http://img3.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc190&image=9d6_dd_008.jpg

A different Marino plaque (not auto'd):

http://imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc297&image=189_dd_010.jpg

This stuff needs to go, and will go cheap! Anything else can be photographed, just let me know. Make me an offer on anything. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Attention people: I bought the Marino autographed plaque, but there is plenty of other good stuff left. Buy something. Don't be a cheap as$. :D

That is true, the auto'd plaque is soon to be in the hands of 1972 (whenever the PO decides they want to deliver it)

Everything else is still available, and will go cheap!

Phinz,

I just tried to PM you, but your box is full.

I'm gonna have to see what I can ship it in (maybe a long tube because of the pole to hang it on), and then we can go from there.

I had a big PM ready for you too, but your dang box is full. :lol:

adrosen54 said:
Phinz,

I just tried to PM you, but your box is full.

I'm gonna have to see what I can ship it in (maybe a long tube because of the pole to hang it on), and then we can go from there.

I had a big PM ready for you too, but your dang box is full. :lol:

Sorry bout that man. It's all cleared up.

Back
Top Bottom