Dolphins met with LB Ryan Shazier on Monday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins met with LB Ryan Shazier on Monday

Ooh.... Smoke screen or not - this is interesting

Guess we know what sparked Mark Dominik to tweet about Shazier yesterday, sounds like he had a talk with his old bud Hickey. With two days to Draft day Shazier to Dolphins is really heating up.

God I hope he's not really in consideration for #19

Hickey and Dom have had more success drafting d players than any Phin GM in recent memory - I will trust them over anyone on this site - QB has been a struggle for them -

Guess we know what sparked Mark Dominik to tweet about Shazier yesterday, sounds like he had a talk with his old bud Hickey. With two days to Draft day Shazier to Dolphins is really heating up.

Yea its starting to sound like Dominik's tweet was planted on purpose. If the Fins really wanted Shazier, I doubt they would be advertising it in such a way by leaking information through someone tied to our GM.

Yea its starting to sound like Dominik's tweet was planted on purpose. If the Fins really wanted Shazier, I doubt they would be advertising it in such a way by leaking information through someone tied to our GM.

Maybe I don't know the highest I saw him going was at 20 a pick after so not sure who were trying to fool unless we think somone will jump in front of us at 19 to get him which I think is unlikely.

Maybe I don't know the highest I saw him going was at 20 a pick after so not sure who were trying to fool unless we think somone will jump in front of us at 19 to get him which I think is unlikely.

We could be baiting someone to trade with us, or if another team leaps in front of us to over draft him, it pushes other players down to us. It just seems like too much a coincidence that Dominik is posting things he knows the media will pick up on right when Shazier visits Miami, like "Shazier is better than Mosley" or whatever he said. Its either really stupid of him or a contrived plot, and I'll guess the latter.

Anyone got a link to some good game tape of this guy, and not a highlight reel?

Because I've to see anything that makes me think he's a 1st rnd pick, and I rather not be completely let down if I have to hear his name called when its our turn to draft.

Go to draft breakdown and search for Shazier for game highlights...

yep...lets hope that's exactly what it is...

Back
Top Bottom