Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018

Nope. Patriots are!!! What are they going to do, they lost Amendola, Lewis, Butler, Solder....NO RB, NO OT, NO CB,,, MOG oMGoMG

Overreact, much?

We made the playoffs 2 years ago, and were right in it last year with a washed up Cutler at QB...

I’m more worried about TBag than Gase.

Dolphins were 6-10.

If some of our fans could be judged the same way I'd say there are quite a few 1-15er's roaming these forums.

At least two 0-16ers as well that I can think of.

Unless Tannehill gets injured again, we're probably going to be better than at least a third of the league.

Although we could be better than last year's team, and still have a worse record. We were the luckiest 6-10 team ever last year, our point differential was hilariously bad.

Giants are the only team I see having a better record than the Dolphins in that list, but that's not even guaranteed.

Luck barely has a shoulder at this point and they have a lot of holes (that defense is horrendous)

Browns are still the Browns although I like the off-season they've been having. Still, they're a season removed from being WINLESS

Denver's defense doesn't look the same as past years and they traded their best CB. Keenum was routinely bailed out by his WRs and you think if he was so special, the Vikings would have given Cousins all that money?

Gruden hasn't coached in 10 years and you think he's suddenly going to light up the NFL? I still don't think Derek Carr is anything special and he has a very similar QBR to Ryan Tannehill (who was coached by Joe Philbin for 4 years)

Texans get JJ Watt back and we lose Suh. Texans get a healthy Desean Watson back and we get RT and lose Landry. They are better, waaaayyyy better.

If Suh and Jenson go to Indy and Luck is healthy???? you say he isn't, but everyone else in the world is saying he is, Colts would wallop us if we played them.

The Browns already have a QB who gave us trouble before and our best WR. If Joe Thomas returns they may have the best OL in the league for Mr. Hyde who has never run behind a good line. The Browns are not still the Browns. They have a new FO and new decision makers. Something the Dolphins should have.

They would not only beat the Dolphins but they may also beat the Steelers and Ravens as well.

Gruden doesn't have to be a perfect coach, he already has his team fired up; which is something I haven't seen in Miami since Shula retired. Look for Carr to return to 2016 form, and that was special by anybody's standards.http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9349/derek-carr

The Broncos defense will be better this year than last. Vicious pass rush and Roby and Harris remain. Talib is in decline, they were wise to let him go.

The Bears defense kept them in most games last year, and their offense is only going to get better. Kevin White,Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel, and a TE yet to be named will help them immensely.

With or without Suh, I think fans are sleeping on this defense.

Secondary will be better, LB's will be better, and hopefully the d-line will be more disciplined.

The problem is, and has always been, can we score more than 20 points a game?

I don't know yet...

The ten teams who were behind us this year have all begun to improve, most started that improvement before the end of last season. (49ers-Jimmy G, Browns-New Leadership,Landry,QB,Bears-Robinson,Fangio contract,Denver-QB,Giants-healthy Odell and OL renovation,Raiders-healthy Carr returning to 2016 form,Jets-Bridgewater and a boatload of cap room, the Bucs may be our only hope not to finish last.

The Colts will probably sign Suh and Ryan Jensen as well as other free agents and be contenders.

The Browns are on their way to being contenders, yes, really, the Ravens,Steelers,and Bengals are all headed for 8-8 mediocrity.

The Grudenmeister already has the Raiders on fire, their will be blood.

The Giants have moved on from their mentally compromised coaches.

The Denver defense remains very strong, maybe stronger, and they now have a QB who will not subvert them.

These other teams have better drafts lined up than the Dolphins.

I am predicting the Dolphins to be the NFL's worst team in 2018, and I have damn good reason to believe that.

Ross will be forced to sell and all the idiots in the FO will be gone forever after 2018; the year the curse died.

Bring it on!!

WHAT SAY YOU!!!

We’ve been excellent at borderline (albeit substandard) meaty yuckrity for so long I think we're pretty dominant in that respect. We are the lords of meaningless wins and I seriously doubt Ross the Clown will do anything to jeopardize our "best in breed" standard.

Therefore, perhaps with some reluctance, I believe your post is a tad too optimistic in relation to the upcoming season being a "definitive difference maker."
We have little difference to make.

My opinion. Of course.

Go TBum!

Last edited:
Texans get JJ Watt back and we lose Suh. Texans get a healthy Desean Watson back and we get RT and lose Landry. They are better, waaaayyyy better.

If Suh and Jenson go to Indy and Luck is healthy???? you say he isn't, but everyone else in the world is saying he is, Colts would wallop us if we played them.

The Browns already have a QB who gave us trouble before and our best WR. If Joe Thomas returns they may have the best OL in the league for Mr. Hyde who has never run behind a good line. The Browns are not still the Browns. They have a new FO and new decision makers. Something the Dolphins should have.

They would not only beat the Dolphins but they may also beat the Steelers and Ravens as well.

Gruden doesn't have to be a perfect coach, he already has his team fired up; which is something I haven't seen in Miami since Shula retired. Look for Carr to return to 2016 form, and that was special by anybody's standards.http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9349/derek-carr

The Broncos defense will be better this year than last. Vicious pass rush and Roby and Harris remain. Talib is in decline, they were wise to let him go.

The Bears defense kept them in most games last year, and their offense is only going to get better. Kevin White,Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel, and a TE yet to be named will help them immensely.

Texans were 3-3 with Watson as the starter and that included a win against the Browns and Bengals...not that impressive. We'll see what he produces in year 2, but I'm not ready to crown him anything special yet.

Joe Thomas retired and Hyde is hurt more than he's available. You're banking on him staying healthy 16 games and there's a reason the 9ers let him walk with all that cap space. So you're saying Jarvis and Tyrod INSTANTLY make the Browns better than us? Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure it's a team game and I'm pretty sure Tannehill and Moore swept the Bill two years ago against Tyrod (who barely beat us playing our 4th QB last year)

So an out-dated coach is going to FIRE UP the Raiders all the way to a Super Bowl win...got it. Suddenly their defense, who just lost Sean Smith to jail, is going to be able to stop the pass and the run? With who??

You said Kevin White as if the dude has played a full season and has been even remotely good in the games he's played...he hasn't. I love ARob, but he's coming off a bad injury and Gabriel and Burton (the TE yet to be named although it was announced yesterday) are unknowns as they've been on the bench (just like Albert Wilson!). I mean, Amendola played VERY well in the playoffs, but you won't admit to that because it doesn't fit your narrative.

The Dolphins LIT UP the Broncos D without Talib for 30+ points last year and they haven't added anyone new to the equation yet, so what's your take on that?

It's Von Miller and Chris Harris out in Denver now. And the safety is pretty good. Other than that, they're not the same.

Oh and here's the big thing with the Dolphins: they won't have Jay Cutler! We get an actual QB!

You're entitled to your opinion, but the reasons you mentioned are severely flawed.

Back
Top Bottom