Dolphins must go out and make a move for this guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins must go out and make a move for this guy

FINishedPerfect

Scout Team
Reaction score
tumblr_ma5hj3J67s1rr8kveo1_500-1.jpg

sign tiger woods and Nadal as well? :rolleyes:

I hope your kidding. That's like having a man make the sandwich when there's a perfectly good woman sitting around

**** no. I hate that man. I would stop liking the Dolphins all because of him

The haters are out! You wan't a red zone target? I'm putting my money on LeBron grabbing a jump ball over ANY CB in the league, I'd sign him in a heart beat

The haters are out! You wan't a red zone target? I'm putting my money on LeBron grabbing a jump ball over ANY CB in the league, I'd sign him in a heart beat

then after he doesnt win with the dolphins, he'll immediately sign with the patriots the next offseason...dude single handling ruined the sport of basketball. hater me all you want, its a fact

If Lebron wasn't caught up in winning championships he probably would try out for the dolphins..
I think he mentioned he would play tightend. Be cool to see! Don't understand why people hate lebron...

Lebron was an all-state WR in high school and was heavily recruited by Florida State, Ohio State, and Notre Dame among others. He had football scholarship offers in the 10th grade and was projected to be a 5 star recruit if he would have kept playing football until his senior year. He stopped playing football after the 10th grade because he was so good at basketball he knew he would be the #1 pick in the NBA. I'm pretty sure if he put on the football pads tomorrow he would be a pro-bowl TE. Jimmy Graham didn't play a day of college football and is the best TE in the league. Lebron would be able to transition and be great at it right away.

BTW. To all you Lebron haters that call yourself Miami Dolphins fans.... Don't forget you root for "Miami" so expect to be ridiculed when you bash Lebron. You bash him, you are bashing citizens and fans of Miami sports. So take your hate somewhere else.

Total fail.. Even as a joke

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom