Dolphins need to sign WILL ALLEN TOMORROW! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins need to sign WILL ALLEN TOMORROW!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I can't handle watching Nolan Carrol and Benny Sapp get abused by Schaub next week...

I agree. Its the only cut I couldn't stand behind. Will showed he just knows how to play and with Carrol not returning kicks there is no reason for him to be on the team.

Secondary was horrible. Agreed. Why is it that we are so fixated on Will Allen? Isn't their somebody better than an ancient vet with knee problems who couldn't intercept more passes than Odrick?

I agree, we should sign Allen or hell somebody else. Sapp and Carroll looked like ****.

I knew they would regret not having Allen, for at least the first few games against such good passing attacks. Secondary was a joke tonight.

I agree completely. We need a savvy veteran in the backfield and should of kept Allen all along. The cut reminded me so much of the David Martin from 09 for non-guaranteeing vet contracts. Hopefully Allen or Nate Jones is signed as soon as tomorrow morning when the film is reviewed. Caroll played the same way during preseason and in no way earned a roster spot. Sapp had a very tough job tonight and don't fault him entirely. He won some battles and lost many as well. I also didn't like R. Jones tonight after seeing him lined up in wrong places several times and biting on playaction too much. Cut Caroll and add Allen. If Allen has moved on then sign Nate Jones.

Let's put it this way. If this coaching staff cares at all about keeping their jobs, Will Allen will be re-signed tomorrow. If they don't, the death watch in my view will start Thursday. I am willing to keep Caroll on the roster but they must get Allen back.

Reshad Jones is a SS not a FS lacks speed. Nolan Carroll is very timid, lacks confidence/swagger and looks lost. Sean Smith whiffs on tackles and lacks balls to mix it up when tackling. What happend to Kendall Langford Paul Solia? Henne and the offense were great ecept for a few bone head calls.

Reshad Jones is a SS not a FS lacks speed. Nolan Carroll is very timid, lacks confidence/swagger and looks lost. Sean Smith whiffs on tackles and lacks balls to mix it up when tackling. What happend to Kendall Langford Paul Solia? Henne and the offense were great ecept for a few bone head calls.

I wouldn't limit that statement to just Carroll. Smith may be confident off the field, between he and Vontae too much so, but a confident DB picks off passes that are there to be picked, and doesn't let the ball go right past him.

Back
Top Bottom