Dolphins Need to take the High Road | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Need to take the High Road

steviey013

Active Roster
Reaction score
Its pretty obvious to me that Rex Ryan, fresh off his loss to the Patriots, wants to get the trash talk going to keep the Dolphins from focusing on the task at hand. I have a feeling that our staff will instruct the players to keep the talk to a minimum and let the Jets blow their load in the media prior to the game. Stay classy Dolphins and do your talking on the field this Sunday with a W. Beat those blowhard Jets in their home stadium and take another step forward. One game at a time...

I couldnt agree more. I want Miami to do there talking on the field and beat the Jets.

lol the Jets silly trash talking during game week has happened before. And we beat em in the end and did our talking on the field on game day.

This is nothing new

it will be a good game and great judge of where we stand!!! We must win!!

Its pretty obvious to me that Rex Ryan, fresh off his loss to the Patriots, wants to get the trash talk going to keep the Dolphins from focusing on the task at hand. I have a feeling that our staff will instruct the players to keep the talk to a minimum and let the Jets blow their load in the media prior to the game. Stay classy Dolphins and do your talking on the field this Sunday with a W. Beat those blowhard Jets in their home stadium and take another step forward. One game at a time...
Do you think the same high road should be taken towards visiting Jet fans like myself during the week ? Because I certainly haven't seen it

Do you think the same high road should be taken towards visiting Jet fans like myself during the week ? Because I certainly haven't seen it

Funny you mention this and I agree. A lot of opposing fans come here and most are respectful in the debates like yourself but it seems we have a few that don't appreciate a healthy debate from an opposing view

It is not happening just here though. I have the same issue at TGG. Most guys are pretty cool but I run across the occasional ass bag that has no comprehension of intelligent conversation. An unfortunate aspect of fandom.

Dolphins fans get swarmed and attacked on the Gang Green every day. So what's difference? At least we show a little class here and moderate the forums and use a profanity filter! Go Phins!

Dolphins fans get swarmed and attacked on the Gang Green every day. So what's difference? At least we show a little class here and moderate the forums and use a profanity filter! Go Phins!

so you think calling myself or other jets fans here,,,,who come without an attitude scumbags...or other nonsense is showing class ? There are idiots on every forum....but in my little experience here...I have encountered more insults then good football talk

Are we really comparing a football forum to the way the actual jets team is behaving. This is ridiculous. The jet players are flat out threatening an opposing players safety and livelihood and you're complaining about your treatment on an opposing teams forum. Wow. This is just ridiculous. . I guess whatever you need to either justify your teams unsportsmanlike like behaviour and try to throw the blame back on the opposing teams side. I guess whatever u need to do to make yourself feel better. But u look like a complete fool with your post

feel free to research it

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Are we really comparing a football forum to the way the actual jets team is behaving. This is ridiculous. The jet players are flat out threatening an opposing players safety and livelihood and you're complaining about your treatment on an opposing teams forum. Wow. This is just ridiculous. . I guess whatever you need to either justify your teams unsportsmanlike like behaviour and try to throw the blame back on the opposing teams side. I guess whatever u need to do to make yourself feel better. But u look like a complete fool with your post

Im not condoning anything the Jets have said...but it's extremely hypocritical for the fin forum to be calling the jets classless....yet they are quick to wish harm on players and insults at jet fans who visit

feel free to research it

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Im not condoning anything the Jets have said...but it's extremely hypocritical for the fin forum to be calling the jets classless....yet they are quick to wish harm on players and insults at jet fans who visit

To be fair it is like that on any board, we all like to think our fanbases are different but in reality the biggest difference is we wear different colors- Jet fans will defend our guys moronic comments, dolphin fans will defend the moronic comments of their players and we'll bash each other. Sometimes it's fun, other times it's tiresome but I'm happy this rivalry is so heated right now- that's the way it should be btw these 2 teams.

To be fair it is like that on any board, we all like to think our fanbases are different but in reality the biggest difference is we wear different colors- Jet fans will defend our guys moronic comments, dolphin fans will defend the moronic comments of their players and we'll bash each other. Sometimes it's fun, other times it's tiresome but I'm happy this rivalry is so heated right now- that's the way it should be btw these 2 teams.

go to the official jets forum....this name calling and similar garbage does not happen there

Back
Top Bottom