*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
im not doubting that you have seen it... but im just curious how you have seen the logo already?

I've made reference more than once as to my connections with various people in the league/the league's tv network. Lawyers are everywhere man!

Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Personally I love this logo, sleek, classy, modern and still the same structure/idea of our current and retro logos.

I think the eyes and placement are a big improvement over the early design leak.

I don't know what you guys expect, Dolphins with frickin laser beams or something? We're the Dophins, we wear aqua and orange. There's not much more you could do here.

To me its very elegant, like a free spirit or portraying a real dolphin in the ocean

Not the type of image I want my football team to sport

Idk why people hate the current logo it's vintage, it's tradition, and it looks great. The other rumored logos all looked corny and cheap so I prefer this over those but I'd rather keep our current logo and just tweak the uniform a bit. I'm really pissed they're removing the helmet though.

Back
Top Bottom