*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Dolphins New Logo Finally leaked

Of course they'll deny it, they certainly aren't going to confirm it.

So good for you to bad youre bluffing though!

No I'm serious. Have had to deal with this franchise's bunglings for long enough. I cannott emphasize enough how much I hate that leaked logo.

It's not progressive. It's just hot garbage, like a leftover from the 60's.

So we'll know that Mike Dee lied to every Dolphin fan if this is the new logo.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

When Dolphins officials say it is definitely not the new logo then it better not be the one unveiled in a month!!!!!

I can tell you right now Nike is not saying a word about anything. They've got their own problems right now.

No dont get me wrong I love the new logo I am just going to take nikes word over the organization

So I just looked at the logo to give it a closer look and it makes little sense. Why would they include the sun behind the Dolphin if he's swimming as opposed to the Dolphin jumping out of water.

People need to grow up... Seriously. It is whatever you make it. In your juvenile mind you want to see feminine products.

A logo doesn't exist in a vacuum. It is part of the overall brand identity. You really need to see it on a helmet and with the full uniforms before passing full judgement on it.

yea..... cool we get it, you like the gay logo.

No I'm serious. Have had to deal with this franchise's bunglings for long enough. I cannott emphasize enough how much I hate that leaked logo.

None of know if it's even real. Why blane "the franchise's bunglings" for the "leaked" logo if we don't even know it's real yet. I am definitely not a fan of this logo but how about waiting to see first?

So I just looked at the logo to give it a closer look and it makes little sense. Why would they include the sun behind the Dolphin if he's swimming as opposed to the Dolphin jumping out of water.

You know what else doesn't make sense? A Dolphin wearing a football helmet.

If thats the case it is vintage and retro then!

Dolphins officials should've let the fans vote on the new logo/uniforms. Of course they don't give a rats ass what we think even though our hard earned money is what's paying their big salaries.

Back
Top Bottom