Dolphins OC: DeVante Parker is 'hungry' and 'healthy' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins OC: DeVante Parker is 'hungry' and 'healthy'

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Year 3 is big for Parker to prove he can be a primary and consistent weapon for Miami’s offense. The early signs are encouraging this offseason, according to Dolphins offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen.

“The great thing is we’re kind of seeing what we expected, and that is a healthy DeVante Parker,” Christensen said. “He is running probably better than I’ve seen him run since I’ve been here, and kind of a hungry DeVante Parker. I think he’s been around a lot more than last year. He is practicing hard. He’s zeroed in.”

i

DeVante Parker made 56 catches last season, but the Dolphins see so much more potential in their 2015 first-round pick. Tommy Gilligan/USA TODAY Sports

This is good news for the Dolphins.
http://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolp...phins-oc-devante-parker-is-hungry-and-healthy

If he plays to his potential, this offense can be very dangerous.

Everything will revolve around him. While Ajayi will be the offense's bell cow, Parker is the difference maker.

Devante is the only one who can make this offense indefensible.

He got by in college with his athleticism but he was a bit more raw than expected coming into the NFL. By no means a finished product. This year we will start to see that awesomeness he's capable of. I think expectations were so high on him from the get go that he disappointed quite a few fans, especially when combined with his lack luster training and practice habit's. By most accounts he has put in the work and that should pay off for everyone.

I think as time goes on, that "If" is getting bigger and bigger.

That is the big question, I do believe if anyone can get him to play to that level it is Gase...

Watch the **** out for this kid. DVP is going to be a dynamic part of this offense. He's learned the nuances of route running which as a raw aspect of his game out of college. He's got all the tools to be a top level WR.

He just needed that extra boost, I am pretty confident he will be electric this year.

Mike Pouncey is the IF I am concerned about on offense.

A hard working, more dedicated, hungry AND healthy- could be a very scary wr

Good on DeVante for stepping up his game and becoming a professional.

He's always been a good kid. Now it's time to become a monster.

A WR core that boasts a healthy developed Devante Parker as our number 1, Stills at 2, and Landry, who is arguably the best slot receiver in the game, might be the best in the NFL. What 3 are better?

A WR core that boasts a healthy developed Devante Parker as our number 1, Stills at 2, and Landry, who is arguably the best slot receiver in the game, might be the best in the game. What 3 are better?

Edelman, Cooks, the great Chris Hogan, and oh by the way their real #1 Gronk.

Nah. NEs offense is simply streamlined. They have their plan lined out, and they just click. Short, accurate passes and massive YAC. That's their passing game, and it obviously works.

But if Parker clicks, I wouldn't trade our set of receivers for anybody else's.

Everything will revolve around him. While Ajayi will be the offense's bell cow, Parker is the difference maker.

Devante is the only one who can make this offense indefensible.

He got by in college with his athleticism but he was a bit more raw than expected coming into the NFL. By no means a finished product. This year we will start to see that awesomeness he's capable of. I think expectations were so high on him from the get go that he disappointed quite a few fans, especially when combined with his lack luster training and practice habit's. By most accounts he has put in the work and that should pay off for everyone.
Don't forget about Julius Thomas, as well. He represents a second big target who can run and Gase knows precisely how he wants to use him.

Back
Top Bottom