Dolphins odds against Chargers getting longer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins odds against Chargers getting longer

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usa_today_10223232.0.jpg

The Miami Dolphins have had a strange start to the 2017 season, with their Week 1 game rescheduled, a week of practices in California, and, of course, a hurricane running through their home in South Florida. Saying it has been less than ideal is clearly an understatement, but it is also a true statement. The team is preparing for their season debut in Week 2 with a game against the Los Angeles Chargers, and the betting line for the Dolphins continues to get worse.
The game opened with the Chargers as a 2.5 point favorite, just under the the normal 3 point favorite a home team receives. Over the last couple of days, that line has continued to grow in favor of LA, with the line currently sitting between 4.5 points and 5 points for the home team.
https://www.thephinsider.com/2017/9...rgers-odds-betting-over-under-nfl-week-2-2017

Again, it blows my mind how the Chargers are so overrated year after year.
I agree. Their records starting in 2010... 9-7, 8-8, 7-9, 9-7, 9-7, 4-12, 5-11 and right now 0-1. Hardly the showing of an upper tier team over the last 7 years. No way people would give Tannehill that length of time with those records but in the media they talk HoF for Rivers.

Rivers is good, but I agree with the excessive love for the Chargers. Nobody has any game tape this year to go off of which makes the Fins look worse. They are prob analyzing LAC game tape vs Fins preseason. Of course itll look like crap.

The Chargers were us forever - SSSSSOOOOOO mediocre!

Just sack the S... out of

I agree the Chargers are vastly overrated. I also agree the Phins are being underestimated and that Cutler is probably going to do better than many think.

But this will be a weird game for Miami. The rust of game 1 combined with the mental burdens of Irma aftermath might be too much, though not necessarily an indicator of how the season will go if the game does go badly. And if Gase gets his team out with a W, it will be another testament to not just his coaching brilliance, but his winning at life.

During a typical year we would win this game being we completely own the Chargers, and being out in the west coast for a couple weeks now, i think we still win this game easily

Again, it blows my mind how the Chargers are so overrated year after year.

Strong WRs and a seam threat TE, along with a workhorse RB and you think this team is overrated? Personally, I have 3 Chargers starting in my money league. This is going to be a shootout.

Dolphins are better than the broncos.....Bronco's ran for 140 on the CHARGERS.....Miami will do that or more....this is easy money.

Dolphins win straight up with ease....points are a bonus.

Strong WRs and a seam threat TE, along with a workhorse RB and you think this team is overrated? Personally, I have 3 Chargers starting in my money league. This is going to be a shootout.
Same story, different year.

Rivers sucks. That's why the chargers never do much

Dolphins are better than the broncos.....Bronco's ran for 140 on the CHARGERS.....Miami will do that or more....this is easy money.

Dolphins win straight up with ease....points are a bonus.

How do you figure that exactly?

I think you're dead on here.

Back
Top Bottom