Dolphins Owner, Ross buys Kangaroo T.V. Genius!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Owner, Ross buys Kangaroo T.V. Genius!!!

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I've never seen it have any of you used this at the stadium? I think this is such a genius move. He likes it so much he bought the company. He's gonna make a lot of money.

http://www.kangaroo.tv/

Stephen Ross wants Game Day Vision devices at every Super Bowl

Posted by Mike Florio on May 17, 2010 8:42 AM ET
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross recently purchased Kangaroo TV, renaming it Game Day Vision. Daniel Kaplan of SportsBusiness Journal reports that Ross has a vision for its use one specific game day.

Super Sunday.

Per Kaplan, Ross wants the league to make the handheld televisions available at every Super Bowl.

The devices were available at Super Bowl XLIV in Miami, given that the game was played in the Dolphins' home stadium. (Three-G and I used them, and they definitely enhance the experience, with live video and replays and real-time stats and other stuff.)

Previously, Ross offered 5,000 of the devices to each team in exchange for promotion and marketing of the devices for sale to fans.

If Ross realizes his goal of having the units at each Super Bowl, a windshield wiper may be needed for the Super Bowl that many believe will soon be awarded to the open-air stadium in New York.

It is old new my friend, but I as well think it is a genius move. I should be getting one with my season tickets, so contact me during the season and I will tell you the benefits of the device. I love the idea and I am dying to use the device

It is old new my friend, but I as well think it is a genius move. I should be getting one with my season tickets, so contact me during the season and I will tell you the benefits of the device. I love the idea and I am dying to use the device

I know he had it at the stadium but he bought the company! The Whole Company. Is that old news I didnt know that.

Yes sir, he is trying to sell the product to the other 32 teams and would love for it to be used at every Super Bowl.

Im getting it as I have season tickets, but hoped it could be used at home too for away games, but no. Only within stadium grounds

well regardless if it is old or new news...DUH he is a genius he is worth some 4 billion dollars you arent lucky when you make that kinda money you are freaking smart

Back
Top Bottom