Dolphins/Panthers Final Score? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Panthers Final Score?

Predicting the final score of a preseason game is akin to predicting who is going to be the 143rd player chosen in the NFL Draft.

That said: Miami 50
Jax 8

Gardenhead said:
Predicting the final score of a preseason game is akin to predicting who is going to be the 143rd player chosen in the NFL Draft.

That said: Miami 50
Jax 8

Arent we playing carolina?:wink:

I say miami wins 20-17

rob19 said:
Arent we playing carolina?:wink:

I say miami wins 20-17

Exactly! Who the heck knows how our 3rd string will do against Carolina (or Jax, for that matter) third stringers?

I know that the game is meaningless. It's all in good fun to see who came close to the final score.

we can better predict the score of this game versus the score of other game because this game the starters will play most of it. they will rest in game 4 but this game the starters play 3 quarters. I don't see our 3rd stringers getting any time this game

1st String scores:
Mia: 20
Car: 13

Final Game Score:
Mia: 27
Car: 23

21-7, Culpepper throws for 2 TDs

A&O said:
I know that the game is meaningless. It's all in good fun to see who came close to the final score.

By all means, have fun. Don't let me rain on your parade. Its just a really unpredictable game. Will Daunte play the entire 1st half, or just the first qtr?

I stand behind my prediction:
Miami: 50
Jax: 8

Who knows, who cares - as long as Miami performs well and they accomplish what they set out to accomplish. This game will be closer to the likes of a regular season game because there is some game planning involved and there will be half time adjustments and the starters will likely open the second half.

I'll go with Miami 26 - Panthers 13

nick1 said:
21-7, Culpepper throws for 2 TDs
Better hope Culpepper doesn't reinjure his knee by the Panthers killer D.

Mr. Miyagi said:
Better hope Culpepper doesn't reinjure his knee by the Panthers killer D.

Better hope Mr. Myagi doesn't drop dead!

What the heck kind of comment is that?! Are you trying to sound tough?

If our second string secondary doesnt improve.
carolina 38
miami 21

If they play like our 1st string
miami 21
panthers 17

Back
Top Bottom