Dolphins/Panthers Final Score? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Panthers Final Score?

nick1 said:
we can better predict the score of this game versus the score of other game because this game the starters will play most of it. they will rest in game 4 but this game the starters play 3 quarters. I don't see our 3rd stringers getting any time this game

That is what I would do .Play the starters most this game then give them a week off.Kinda like another bye week.

That said....

Miami:31
Car: 23

Also I have a question.

Im trying too find four tickets too the chiefs game (wifes birthday).
All I can find on the Fins web site is in the 400's at $75 a piece.
I've never been too A Fins game.
Are the seats ok in the 400's or should I look at trying for some better tickets on ebay or something?
Thanks

Gardenhead said:
Better hope Mr. Myagi doesn't drop dead!

What the heck kind of comment is that?! Are you trying to sound tough?
Attack the post not the poster.

I'm just saying with Culpepper's newly recovered knee, Carolina's starting D is not what he needs right now.

Mr. Miyagi said:

I'm just saying with Culpepper's newly recovered knee, Carolina's starting D is not what he needs right now.

The tampa defense is just as good, and he did fine against them, he got sacked a couple times but he got up, no injurey. The quality of another teams defense is irrelevent. I understand what your trying to say though.

miami 24
carolina 27

sorry,, but our backfield sucks

if we could have better backfield i would say

miami 24
carolina 20

IMO, this is the one preseason game where the score matters. Our first team will be out there a lot as will theres. I hope Steve Smith plays so our secondary can get the ultimate test.

Delfin 22 said:
miami 24
carolina 27

sorry,, but our backfield sucks

if we could have better backfield i would say

miami 24
carolina 20

I hope you mean defensive backfield. And if you do, your basing this off of what? Our second and third strings are the ones that have been getting beat. Our first team defense has done fine and I'm sick of hearing they suck after 3 quarters of play. Stop throwing them under the bus!:shakeno:

Backups will get the more playing time than the last two games since the first cuts come after this game. So...

Dolphins 17
Panthers 20

mcteems said:
Backups will get the more playing time than the last two games since the first cuts come after this game. So...

Dolphins 17
Panthers 20

Actully this is the game where the starters will play the longest. We could see the first teams into the 3rd quarter. They will certainly be playing the first half.

Just hope that we move the ball well against the starters........what a great test of def. we have had this preseason.....Facing Jack,TB, and Carl. thast a good way to see how your off is doing.....score....guessing....1st half...Mia 17-14......second half......Carl comes back ...our poor depth at CB shows and Stinky Winkey throws 2 tds......28-20 carl.......again...i know its fun to guess...

First teams- Carolina 14 Dolphins 13 (I think the Dolphins are a step behind the Panthers right now and, of course, are on the road).

Final score, who knows? I'll go out on a limb and say the reserve dbs and Cleo Lemon come through for a 27-24 victory.

Mr. Miyagi said:

Well, it ain't gonna get any easier playing at Pitt in the opener when the game actually counts. Both Jacksonville and TB have good D's. It's more a matter of if he's ready than the opponent. And at this point, he seems ready. Maybe not 100% in mobility, but the knees probably about as solid as its gonna get, at least in the near term.

Back
Top Bottom