Dolphins Picks in Fantasy Football?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by So Be, Aug 24, 2013.

1. So Be

So Be A True Fan

I know next to nothing on Fantasy Football, and don't want to get involved just yet. In looking at potential picks from our team, it does not look like any are worthy of taking, aside from subs.

Has anyone here taken a "Leap of Faith" to put a Phin or two on their team with heart over head?

2. So Be

So Be A True Fan

One other question I had, for the Fantasy guys, is where Keller had ranked in your picks?

3. Despacio

Despacio Pro Bowler

Most projections have Keller in the 15-20 range of top tight ends.

4. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

I have miller as my 3rd RB Behind Charles and Ridley. If I had known about the Daniel Thomas competition I may have Not made this pick As my draft was before the Texans game. I also grabbed the defense and they will be my starting defense. I did this post with voice recognition so please excuse the grammar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. godolphins1985

godolphins1985 WILDCARD

Mostly subs. But, Wallace is a good number 2 wr on your team depending on how you draft and what you are dealt.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

6. MiZFiT

MiZFiT FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

You, sir, will not win your league. Bad lineup there

7. Gonzo

Gonzo Widerstand Administrator Finheaven VIP Donator

Depends. I'm in a couple of 16 team leagues in which that would be a great lineup.

8. Fintastic17

Fintastic17 A True Fan

How is that a bad lineup. Charles is set to explode in Reids offense, and in a PPR league it makes it that much better. Ridley to a lesser extent. And Miller as a 3rd back isn't that bad at all. My lineup this year is Arian, Forte and Jackson

9. Daytona Fin

Daytona Fin Burn the Jolly Roger Moderator Finheaven VIP

I drafted daniel thomas in one of my leagues as a bench rb.Miller is going to be a starter on some teams because rb's are few and far between but the a lot depends on who gets the bulk of the carries for miami. I don't think philbin is showing his hand yet. Wallace should be a starter in most leagues. I think once the season starts the dolphins d should be a starter in most leagues and i think hartline will be a sleeper this year.

10. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

Based on what?. A lot of it is luck anyway. Charles was the obvious pick in the first round, Next I selected AJ Green followed by Ridley. I may have reached for Miller but it was because both Charles and Ridley have a week nine bye and I don't want to be stuck with stiffs. I also have Lacy on the bench who could be good if he gets the bulk of the carries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. nate5413

nate5413 Rookie

In my opinion that's a pretty good stable of running backs for fantasy. Charles is gonna be a stud,the pats will run more so Ridley will be solid. I think Lacey is going to suprise and eventually miller will seperate from thomas

12. arammell

arammell Well-Known Member

I think mike Wallace is a great high upside flex/wr2 option. Brian hartline is a solid pick in a ppr league and if he can add some actual tds this year he will be a solid flex option. I don't like any te's really in the league for fantasy beside the three that are drafted WAY too early. Gronk, gonz, and graham. That being said I had Keller as my sleeper TE because of the dynamic he and tanny had prior to the injury. I think our defense is a great late pick which no one is taking in a typical 10 man team. Especially week one against Cleveland is going to be a great matchup.

13. GoonBoss

GoonBoss Finheaven Templar Super Donator Donator

There's this thing called "Google" and if you type in "Fantasy Football", you'd be surprised how quickly you can get
    spun up on the whole concept.

14. SeasonsMusic

SeasonsMusic Pianist

I got their defense & Caleb in one of my leagues

15. kloud_9

kloud_9 Well-Known Member

Foster,Leveon Bell(lol) and Miller are my 3 backs. Wrs are Dez,Bowe,Tavon Austin,Kenbrell Thompkins,Mike Wallace,Hopkins and mike Williams...boom or bust.lol

16. Sunny Fish

Sunny Fish FinHeaven VIP

17. ITS!MATEO

ITS!MATEO A True Fan

I took the Dolphins D.

18. Greatness920

Greatness920 G.O.A.T

I got Forte Trent Richardson and Lamar Miller plus Dwayne Bowe and Mike Wallace also Kap. Looking solid. Picked up STurgis cuz he is the real deal and we all know Dolphins score field goals baby!

19. dabeastdabone

dabeastdabone Seasoned Veteran

I think the two to go out on a limb on are Wallace and Tannehill. Wallace will do better than projected and is easy to get in a national draft. Tannehill gives you a good fallback at QB, I think he can be a borderline top ten fantasy QB and can be drafted in the last couple rounds of a 12 team league. The Defense looks good as well. Right now let others draft Miller, to many questions and what we do know equals he has risk written all over him and you will have to draft him to early.

20. mikmil

mikmil Member

hartline as a #2 rec.