dolphins players endorse supplements i bought | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins players endorse supplements i bought

Alien

xenomorph
Reaction score
i bought the products spark- a before game/workout drink that helps keep long lasting energy and post workout recovery- repairs muscles efficiently after workouts and allows muscle to grow stronger after workouts, both from the company advocare. the owner of tryon gyms in souix falls is a customer of the tree farm my dad owns and i work on and when he saw me he asked my dad to ask me about taking supplements, i was excited since ill never have good football size but if i can become strong and fast itd definately help. so anyways the products from advocare are endorsed by over seventy nfl players, included are dolphins players jeff zgonina, jeno james, and seth mckinney, also lavar woods and kyle vanden bosch endorse it and they were both from my high school. notable others are drew brees, steve mcnair, brad hoover,donnie edwards, dat nguyen, and will shields. just thought it was kinda cool and thought i would share, has anyone used these products if so can you give me some feedback?

Don't take anything that will have you gain muscle or weight quickly. Thank your own God that you are " small" now at 15. Big guys get bigger in years. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!

- Run , lift , eat and if your still not there , don't worry about. Be a natural athlete.

Mr Yu said:
Don't take anything that will have you gain muscle or weight quickly. Thank your own God that you are " small" now at 15. Big guys get bigger in years. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!

- Run , lift , eat and if your still not there , don't worry about. Be a natural athlete.

yeah.

screw that. take anything that will help you achieve better results, but also will not harm your body. There out there my friend, read.

I have taken the pre workout spark, that stuff will have you hopin around like the F'in easter bunny man. that stuff is no joke... to someone who replied,its nothin that will gain you mass or weight, its just energy and it will have you amped before anything. i recommend it.

I used EAS Phosphagen Elite and L-Glutamine. When I can afford it, I use Betagen which combines B-hydroxy B-methylbutyrate monohydrate with Phosphagen creatine. Also, Myoplex but I can rarely afford that overpriced stuff.

EAS is the only offical NFL-approved supplement. Myoplex being one of few products in legal compliance with the NFLs banned substance policies. It's used by many NFL players including our boy Ronnie Brown.

And man, don't get too heavy into supplements at 15. Let your body grow. Lift light weights, perform more endurance aerobic activities such as push-ups, crunches, agility drills and let your muscles develop. Supplements at a young age can stunt growth, muscle hydration levels and injuries can occur if you begin lifting too heavy.

as far as the body growth stuff, guys youve never seen my family, the tallest man in both sides is 5'10'', i havent grown in 2 years, im most likely done, what im trying to do now is just build on bulk and muscle, im 5'9'' 205 now and hope to be about 215 through pure muscle gain.

advocare has been around for at least 8 years. It's a big, very big marketing hook...ie pyramid system. That's not really a problem or anything. I had a college buddy who got into selling it. He did it for 3 years (longer than most from what I understand) he made a little money but he sold mostly so he got all the discounts on the products.

That said, they make good products. The entire Dallas Stars hockey used to support their products (I dont know if they still do but Sam, my friend who sold them said they often spoke at the company's big sales meetings, hundreds of people used to show up)....anyway, the shake is good, whatever it was called that I personally used for breakfast for 2 years. I also took the Blue, Red and Orange Boxes at different times to test them out. Orange worked best for me but I was done playing and just playing city league basketball and lifting only once a week just to keep active and toned.

They do make good products but after a time I just didn't want to spend the money on them anymore. There was a time when most everyone I knew took something from the company but about 4 or 5 years ago it seems like eveyone stopped selling/buying advocare. This is honestly the 1st time I've heard anyone mention it in about 4 years.

Bottom Line...good products

I have also been taking the post recovery workout, and muscle gain protein shake from Advocare. Before I even ordered any of it I got a book of information and products from my fitness teacher last year in school and i read that the Dolphins strength training coach is an advocare member and supporter. Good stuff. Also it was weird how it happened but I clicked on this topic as i was taking some of it.

Hey Kid

Well If Seth McKinney takes it, stay away from it LOL.Seriously though if you want energy drink caffeine that other stuff might be bad for your ticker. As for bulk, you want to feed the muscle and the only thing worth taking is good ol WHEY PROTEIN doesnt matter what brand. I recommend GNC PRO PERFORMANCE you get the most for your money, Later Kid

Back
Top Bottom