Dolphins please re-sign Reggie Bush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins please re-sign Reggie Bush

dolphans1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dear Stephen Ross, Please re-sign Reggie Bush.....!

d-1

Today we saw the best and worst of Reggie, a few great runs but even more 1 yard and negative yard plays that made me swear at my tv. I have no idea what to do about Bush.

But a more diverse offense and consistent offense this guy is solid.

d-1

Unless we are going to use Reggie properly, I don't see the point in keeping him.

one great play...but way too many dancing and trying to bounce it outside plays when he just should have taken the three yards

if affordable, i would resign him because he brings the professionalism to the team that Philbin wants

but i honestly do not think he is a priority

one great play...but way too many dancing and trying to bounce it outside plays when he just should have taken the three yards

if affordable, i would resign him because he brings the professionalism to the team that Philbin wants

but i honestly do not think he is a priority

That's because the OL can't open up a hole on a regular basis...

They are gonna be forced to resign Reggie.Daniel Thomas is too injury prone..

reggie is a tough one to decide on bc he tends to dance way to much in the back field with negative results, but also makes big plays. if he comes cheap he will be back

That's because the OL can't open up a hole on a regular basis...

The o-line opened up a hole big enough to drive a truck through at one point- Bush inexplicably didn't see it, and tried bouncing it to the edge. A play where he'd still be running resulted in a 2-yard gain. This happens with Bush a little too much for my liking. It's not always the o-line's fault.

It is not a difficult decision at all. RE-SIGN REGGIE BUSH AND TRADE DANIEL THOMAS FOR A BAG OF DORITOS AND A 2 LITER SODA. Then you draft a bruiser type to back up Bush and Miller. See how simple that was? :)

The o-line opened up a hole big enough to drive a truck through at one point- Bush inexplicably didn't see it, and tried bouncing it to the edge. A play where he'd still be running resulted in a 2-yard gain. This happens with Bush a little too much for my liking. It's not always the o-line's fault.
i agree 100%. he misses holes bc he is always wanting to bounce it outside. on that sweep play today if he would have cut up instead of bouncing it he would probly still be running

I want Reggie back too but not as a feature back. Use him more on passing plays and some tosses. Let's see what Miller has to offer these last two games too.

Back
Top Bottom