Dolphins Preseason Game Schedule for NFL Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Preseason Game Schedule for NFL Network

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Found this:

Here it is!!!!! If you're lucky enough to have NFL Network. I AM!! (By the way...Week 2 (Miami Falcons) is how NFL Network has it on their TV schedule!!!!)

Sep schedule should be out in a few weeks

Sun Aug 15 11 p.m. -- 2004 NFL Preseason Games
The Jacksonville Jaguars battle the Miami Dolphins as a part of Week 1 NFL preseason action.

Wed Aug 18 12 p.m. -- 2004 NFL Preseason Games
The Jacksonville Jaguars battle the Miami Dolphins as a part of Week 1 NFL preseason action.

Sun Aug 22 3 p.m. -- 2004 NFL Preseason Games
The Washington Redskins battle the Miami Falcons as a part of Week 2 NFL preseason action.

Sun Aug 29 3 a.m. -- 2004 NFL Preseason Games
The Miami Dolphins battle the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a part of Week 3 NFL preseason action.

Tues Aug 31 3 p.m. -- 2004 NFL Preseason Games
The Miami Dolphins battle the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a part of Week 3 NFL preseason action.

How about a Sticky?

This may be a repost...I think someone posted the schedule before.

Thanks anyway. I have the NFL Network too and it is the best channel on television IMO!! I can't wait to see what kind of coverage they will offer once the season starts.
Between that channel and The NFL Sunday Ticket, I couldn't be happier!!

I must not have seen the other one, thanks for the schedule, I cant wait, as I am one of the Dirct T.V user's as well. Just like Ricky in one way I guess, I gotta have my fix ! LOL (But mines football and the Good Lord above !)

Thanks, I also missed the other schedule... But Miami Falcons? :eek:

BALLS DEEP said:
How about a Sticky?

Well worth a sticky. At least until August 15. :cool:

Ok, just to clear a few things up...

There is no Aug 18 game vs the Jags....and there isn't an Aug 29th game vs the Bucs.

In addition, there is a Sept 6th game vs the Saints.

Here is the post which mentioned the schedule previously:

NFL Network - post 1....maybe this one should be stickied...its more accurate! :)

Superself said:
Ok, just to clear a few things up...

There is no Aug 18 game vs the Jags....and there isn't an Aug 29th game vs the Bucs.

In addition, there is a Sept 6th game vs the Saints.

I think those games were listed as the day they would be REPLAYED via tape. :)

Does anybody know if any pre-season games will be nationally televised? I don't have NFL Network. :(

Back
Top Bottom