dolphins preseason games... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins preseason games...

badfoot

nonpredictor
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am curious to see what we do in the preseason games this year... last year ricky ran tentatively and did not get much work ...that might be safe or a mistake ... i think a running back needs to have some work before the real thing starts even the mighty ricky.I would love to see us throw ALOT more this year ...just to give teams something to think about for the upcoming season so they cant JUST think about ricky.Of course if we dont hit on the passes early on it aint gonna happen with the real games ...Heres to hoping our air attack can be at least respectable if not downright good. :D

I hope we lose every pre-season game. When teams win all of theirs, it seems that they drop the first 4 regular season games...

I think the panthers won all there preseason games last year. What did the Pats do? Just wondering! Let's just hope after it's all said and done we keep the right players and don't get anybody hurt!

I know the Jets won all their preseason games one year and won maybe 2-3 games the rest of the season.

I don't get caught up in the win-loss scenario. First, you would like to see if the 1st stringers on the O can move the ball and maintain possesion, and the 1st stringers on the D can stop the opponents.

What might be interesting this year from the others, is to see how our 2nd and 3rd stringers perform, they have really not done well the past few years in the Pre-season. Can our backups be counted on to help when we need to?

I would like to see a star rising from our Kick-return and Punt-return teams...

Boy, is this a long Offseason....

Disnardo said:
I don't get caught up in the win-loss scenario. First, you would like to see if the 1st stringers on the O can move the ball and maintain possesion, and the 1st stringers on the D can stop the opponents.

What might be interesting this year from the others, is to see how our 2nd and 3rd stringers perform, they have really not done well the past few years in the Pre-season. Can our backups be counted on to help when we need to?

I would like to see a star rising from our Kick-return and Punt-return teams...

Boy, is this a long Offseason....
..thats exactly how to go about preseason games!!! Couldnt have said it better myself.....

its also nice to get out of the Preseason healthy.

Preseason is for evaluating individuals, and individuals trying to make the roster.
And since football is a teamsport your not going to win alot of games.

I think that we will see as much of the running game as the passing game. The O-Line will most likely be the focus during preseason. At least that's where my focus will be, mostly. My biggest fear during those games is injury. I also have a strong feeling that a few of the new guys (the unknowns) will shine on the field and spark more excitement. The QB battle and the play of Boston will be interesting to watch also.

Always have my fingers crossed during preseason, you just don`t want to see any of your starters get hurt. I`d be all for trimming the preseason down to 3 games.

Biochem said:
I hope we lose every pre-season game. When teams win all of theirs, it seems that they drop the first 4 regular season games...
Don't forget how great the Skins always looked in the preseason

Back
Top Bottom