Dolphins QB of the future should be | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins QB of the future should be

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
... Billy Volek, he looked studly last year when Steve Mcnair was out and hes already in the NFL so we know hes made the transition. I think we should trade for Billy Volek. Im surprised that this name hasnt come up more.

23Ronnie23 said:
... Billy Volek, he looked studly last year when Steve Mcnair was out and hes already in the NFL so we know hes made the transition. I think we should trade for Billy Volek. Im surprised that this name hasnt come up more.

:confused::shakeno:

I think he is already like 28

last year he only started eight games and had 2500 yards, we couldnt get 2500 yards the whole year last year

Hes already getting up there in age and he doesn't look like a QB that can bring us to the promise land.

I wouldent complain. We could get Billy for 2 or 3 years, draft a QB next year, let him learn for those 2 or 3 years, and put him in. Sounds like a good idea to me, Volek, Rivers or Brees are all good options.

hes a little old but hes still much younger than gus and hes got fresh legs

Well, 23Ronnie23 I live in Tennessee and seen Billy Volek play a lot last year. He looked good to me but his age I can see is a problem to some. I mean if he is 28 (I don't know), but he'd still have like 9-10 years left, but he would probably only get a couple good years. I would have like to have seen Matt Schaub picked up by the Fins, but because Vick is so injury prone in Atlanta, we will probably never have a shot at Schaub, so oh well.

I want to see them draft a rookie and keep Frerotte here to groom him and stuff, that way we can see if we can find the franchise QB we have been lacking since dan left.

I dont want to see another teams second stringer starting for us year in and year out. I want our own manning/mcnabb/favre

David Garrard is a guy who most people overlook but he could be a good starter for any team but the Jags are just wasting him by sitting him, I'm not saying he is better than Leftwich but he is good and the Jags could trade him for something good

Back
Top Bottom