Dolphins release Garrard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins release Garrard

Too bad. It is really Tannehill's team now. Holy smoke.

Garrard just could not stay healthy.

Opens a roster spot.

Guess we couldn't get a deal done involving matt moore.. Unless of course we roll with Devlin as the backup. Either way, the move was necessary. Interested to see who we bring in.. Gaffney or a corner?

(Applause)**********

Whether you like Moore or not.... he clearly is healthier, and more competent than Garrard. Right choice for sure.

Damn, was kinda hoping we would trade Moore for a WR or CB or a pick since Garrard has basically no value.

Well, atleast this opens up a roster spot.

I thought Garrard was the man! At least that is what camp reports said before his injury. And Moore sucks! We all know that from his horrible camp. Thank god for Tannehill.

That is how I read this as well. The aformentioned market for Moore never materialized. How else would you explain releasing another veteran Qb that can directly compete with your trade bait. Not too surprising since the best anyone could have hoped for Moore would have been a 5th or 6th. We didn't even get that.

If true. It's about damn time, they don't need 4 QBs to take 1 roster spot away from someone they need.

I'm on board.

In Today's NFL, ****ing "Please pass the ball" structure, a qb better be able to come right in and handle it.

Good move. With Garrard on the roster no one would take a Moore trade seriously. If Moore does get traded, Garrard will come back after week one, hence no guaranteed salary.

I hate moore but hes much more durable than garrard. I hope ireland didnt really think he was gonna get anything for moore.

Wow. just reporterd by Jay Glazer also. This is a little shocking.

And in other breaking news...

Local Dolphins Fan in West Virginia Seen Throwing a Wild Parade! :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom