Dolphins Release Nick Davis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Release Nick Davis

im kinda ticked off about hearing he was released. lol. He had a lot of hype in NFLE and he was said to be the next Daunte Hall out of the NFLE league. He seemed to be a decent punt returner and i was hoping he would do just that for us this season seeing as how we dont have a punt returner lol.in

Iamlegend said:
im kinda ticked off about hearing he was released. lol. He had a lot of hype in NFLE and he was said to be the next Daunte Hall out of the NFLE league. He seemed to be a decent punt returner and i was hoping he would do just that for us this season seeing as how we dont have a punt returner lol.in
I think the FO feels they have there hands full in KR department wit Wilkins,Minor,Russel.

With a broken ankle, I didn't see him contributing this year.

I didn't think he had much of a chance to make the team healthy or not, we need a kr/pr but i think we are trying to make the roster spot available to a guy that can offer a little more to the club on offence, unlike rogers last year who dead weight if it werent for kr/pr duties.

Any NFLE guy that was not on our active roster (i.e. L Henry) that gets hurt is as good as cut. That is the risk they take

I doubt he would have made the team anyway....He looks like a drunk....see ya later Nick....
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom