Dolphins request to move Saints game to Miami rejected by the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins request to move Saints game to Miami rejected by the NFL

IMO, I think in the long run this year will be good for us. It will be character building and also help us develop our talent because our backups are going to have to play meaningful minutes even if the starters are healthy.

Last edited:
After watching yesterday and Thursday I think we have a chance. While there was some good there was a lot of incompetence out there. We need to make sure we're not part of the incompetence and we'll be fine.

I was all for this move. Upon further reflection, it would have screwed too many people in terms of real dollars. Most flights are not refundable.

Screw the NFL. Goodell would have gladly done it for his buddy, Kraft. But hey, I guess bringing money into a region devistated by a hurricane is less important than keeping your London dream alive.

Dolphins request to move Saints game to Miami rejected by the NFL

giphy.gif

I'm proud of Ross for asking... and for going public with the request and the league's rejection of it.

I'm sure Commissar Goodell would have preferred all of this had remained behind the scenes. By publicizing the request, it renders it damn near impossible for the league to make any kind of concessions to its higher profile teams without it smacking of hypocritical preferential favoritism. It also publicizes the plight of the Fins who officially have more hardships to overcome than any other team through no fault of its own... to the point where downroad, should an iffy consideration arise, the Fins may receive the benefit of the doubt.

Well played Mr Ross!

Ross ain't Kraft so there you go. Hope Goodell just retires. He i
Screw the NFL. Goodell would have gladly done it for his buddy, Kraft. But hey, I guess bringing money into a region devistated by a hurricane is less important than keeping your London dream alive.
Absolutely, Goodell and Kraft run the NFL. He definitely would've changed it for his Pats.

Back
Top Bottom