Dolphins Rookie Fullback Charles Clay post impressive numbers among Fullbacks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Rookie Fullback Charles Clay post impressive numbers among Fullbacks

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins Rookie Fullback Charles Clay led all Fullbacks this year in receiving touchdowns (3) & yards per reception (14.6). Clay came in second in receiving yards, the Raiders Marcel Reece had 301 yards receiving while Clay had 233 yards receiving. But the thing that stands out to me the most about Clay were his six catches of 20+ yards & his one catch for 40+ yards. Clay also had 16 receptions, 12 which went for first downs only Reece of the Raiders had more receptions go for 1st downs with 13. Not to bad for a 6th round pick.

He contributed very nicely this year..I would like to see him split out a bit more tho...

Maybe a perfect target for Peyton Manning?

He's a nice piece to have, I just hope we can finally find a coaching staff/qb that USES OFFENSIVE WEAPONS PROPERLY.... See Wes Welker/Brandon Marshall/Chris Chambers SMH.

Charles Clay is going to be a very good player with more experience .. I loved this kid after reading about him, after he was drafted .. I said back than he reminds me of a modern day Jim Jensen!!! his development gives Miami, the opportunity to concentrate on another area of need in the upcoming draft, not having to pick a TE type receiver earlier than once was believed ...

Back
Top Bottom