Dolphins schedule about to get tougher! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins schedule about to get tougher!

I'd say we enter our final 3 games at 6-7 only in a WORST CASE scenario...I would expect a 9-4, 8-5 with the one or two losses coming between SF and NE, MAYBE 7-6 if we drop one of these next 4. But honestly I can't see it happening. Our toughest game in the next 4 is the Thursday against Buffalo, but by then their season may be on life support

Can we just beat the frikin Jets first...you know that team we just lost to. 1 week at a time.

Can we just beat the frikin Jets first...you know that team we just lost to. 1 week at a time.

That 1 week at a time **** is for the people who play the game...which they most certainly need to do, is take it 1 game at a time

But we're fans, we can prognosticate all we want, it's fun

The toughest game in the next 4 weeks is this Sunday. If they win Sunday there is a very good chance they will get to 7-3 if they continue improving.

I dont look past ANY division game. Ive seen us field really terrible teams and pull out crazy division wins. **** happens when teams know you well. Im not counting New England as a loss and Im not counting the Jets or Buffallo as wins.

Back
Top Bottom