Dolphins schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins schedule

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
In the last few days I saw the Jets rated as the worst team and I have seen a lot of criticism of the Bills. In fact, their sophomore DE was arrested with a gun this morning which I assume will be an issue.
We should be able to sweep them and if we split with the Pats we are 5-1, with ten other games.
Just 5-5 in those makes us 10-6.

What kind of thread is this? Talking about how bad the jets and bills will be or just the schedule in general?

We shall see. I would like to go 5-1 in AFC East, but I don't think any team other than than the Patriots have won 5 AFC East games in a season since the Colts left the division in 2002.

That December 24th game against Kansas City will be huge. Possibly playing for the last playoff spot.

I hate assuming we'll beat anybody. Hopefully this team keeps using the one game at a time mentality....if they do, everything will fall into place. I believe we have the talent to be special, but EVERY Sunday is a battle!

Buffalo played Miami well last year so I wouldn't assume them to be a pushover. I mean the Bills have over 500 yards of offense in that December game and still lost.

The Jets stink and if the Dolphins want to remain being relevant, they need to beat teams like them.

Those two games we play against the Bills in December concern me, they played well against us last season and should be another battle. As far as the Jets.....I never take them lightly no matter how bad they suck.

Those two games we play against the Bills in December concern me, they played well against us last season and should be another battle. As far as the Jets.....I never take them lightly no matter how bad they suck.

"Words of wisdom, Lloyd......words of wisdom."

The last 6 weeks in general sucks. Patriots, Broncos, Patriots, Bills, Chiefs, Bills.

We play the Patriots twice in 15 days and the Bills twice in 14 days over the last 6 weeks of the season. The good news is that we will have TJ McDonald for those games.

I think we need a really fast start to be able to make it to the postseason. 4-1 in the first 5 is a big ask but we might need it. From the Falcons forward to the game at the Bills we have some heavy sledding. The last 6 aren't exactly straightforward either.

Back
Top Bottom