Dolphins seventh-round WR Isaiah Ford "hasn't made much of an impression" in OTAs. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins seventh-round WR Isaiah Ford "hasn't made much of an impression" in OTAs.

They'll have to be a bit careful in assessing Ford....he's known for getting separation and catching under tight coverage....which often translates to success in the NFL....but may not show up as much in OTA'S and even pre-season matches where coverage may be weaker.

Damore'ea Stringfellow...still pulling for this guy to turn some heads...needs some route work....but love his size and down field blocking....baggage needs to be behind him...what a target in the red zone with Julius Thomas in there and the ground game a threat...intriguing to me

Does anybody out there see any hope for him?

Seems like he may end up as an h-back. Maybe takes Duarte's spot.

Seems like he may end up as an h-back. Maybe takes Duarte's spot.

6'2 and 219 pounds seems pretty lean for a tightend/H-back. People here are always saying Thomas Duarte is too small for the position and he's 6'2 and 242 pounds. think Stringfellow is only 5 or 10 pounds bigger than Devante Parker. Both good size for a receiver, but I'm not so sure about H-back.

I'd it just me or has Barry Jackson gotten a lot more negative recently? Needs more clicks maybe?

As many coaches haves said OTAs are for teaching not for evaluating. What guys look like in OTAs men's nothing.

I remember when fringe caliber talents were 1st teamers in Miami. Not that long ago
Roberto Wallace and Marlon Moore. So many recurring nightmares about watching those two jabronis tryna catch a ball.

Heck even more recently with Bess, Gibson and Hartline.

Moore kicked around the league for a few years and was a bad number 5 receiver/special teams player.

Wasn't he the guy who was supposed to make Carroo get cut? Lol.
I don't believe Carroo was making much of an impression last offseason either.

Not sure what Barry is expecting in OTA's . I guess you have to earn your clicks some way.

I wouldn't expect anything newsworthy in otas. It's all speculation. I understand we all miss football and love any nugget we can get. But otas are overrated as far as news. In my opinion no news is good news. Injuries would be the only news we can get

Back
Top Bottom