Dolphins Should Cut Jay Cutler After Terrible Performance Against the Bucs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Should Cut Jay Cutler After Terrible Performance Against the Bucs

Since Moore plays so well coming into the game......our strategy should be to start Cutler. But we should make sure he is injured in the first quarter and then bring Moore in.....problem solved.

Not against the Pats in Foxboro, nothing good could come of that...besides, we're not that far out of a wildcard spot, so we have to give it another week or two before totally abandoning ship.

Only a game out and still in the hunt! :p

Cutler is a turd for sure but 2 of those 3 ints were on Parker. Don't let hatred cloud your judgement.

Should never have signed him in the 1st place. Always thought that. Don't even go there with his price tag. Poor decision making is rife and a constant thorn in the side to our team.

Cutler is a turd for sure but 2 of those 3 ints were on Parker. Don't let hatred cloud your judgement.
The last interception was absolutely on Parker. The first one wasn't. Watch the video....there was incidental contact between Parker and the defender's feet (could have been called interference), but the ball was absolutely thrown behind Parker. 1:04 of the video. Cutler throws in front of him and then the only player that can make a play on it was Parker.

The last interception was absolutely on Parker. The first one wasn't. Watch the video....there was incidental contact between Parker and the defender's feet (could have been called interference), but the ball was absolutely thrown behind Parker. 1:04 of the video. Cutler throws in front of him and then the only player that can make a play on it was Parker.

Hmmmm.......I don't think that pass is intercepted if Parker doesn't fall. It certainly wasn't a perfect pass to your point, but if both players are going for the ball, I don't see a pick there. The 2nd one was clearly on Parker and Cutler had a mind melt on that pass thrown perfectly to a Bucs LB.

I'm not sure it matters though.....for whatever reason, our receivers are not as sharp or focused with Cutler in there. Look at the difference between Cutler and Moore against the performance of the rest of the team.....it was like a different team took the field after halftime.

Moore at least tries to keep plays alive and continuously looks down the field. I'm tired of the stat padding check downs. For that reason alone I don't want to see Cutler take another snap in a Dolphins uniform. If we're going to lose, let's at least be entertained.

It's like Kenny Stills is only used properly when Moore is throwing the football. I don't get it.
Jay won’t hang in long enough to deliver it downfield. Eliminates Stills from the equation. No way he makes that 3rd and 10 bomb that ties the game.

Adam Gase going after Jay Cutler is the one and only move he made this year that completely shattered my confidence in his ability to grab the reigns and steer this team in the right direction. You're supposed to be the guy who can evaluate QB talent or "whisper" to what is perceived as untapped talent in a qb and invoke said talent. That never existed with Jay. Ever. Not even in ****ing college was he even remotely spectacular.

I remember his 3rd season in Denver where he threw 4500+ yards with Marshall in his prime. It was enough to coast through the rest of his NFL career as the worst decision making qb in a long time. Inaccurate, inability to scramble, can barely throw deep, barely throw mid, barely throw short, and he was the starter for how many years in Chicago? How Gase. . do you not see this man for what he is? You brought in a back up when we already had a back up in Matt Moore. Cutler looks like a ****ing corpse, stares down his receivers, and jesus, that off the back foot throw?! Why in the holy mother of **** are you letting him get away with that? How did you let him get away with that in Chicago? So when you're watching film with Jay and you see all of the above, what are you saying to yourself? "Yeah, I like what I'm seeing Jay, more of that."

A quick question to all the fans watching, how many of you have heard the announcers say this phrase or something close to "Which Jay Cutler are we going to see today? The good one or the bad one?" Isn't that statement enough to define just how atrocious the Jay Cutler commitment is? Can't we just have a good QB who may throw a bad game or two instead of the guy who half the time is good and half the time is bad? FFS.

QB whisperer my ass. You went and got us a 50% QB instead of allowing our loyal, passionate back up who is more then capable of winning. You letting Cutler into the organization, for that cost, knowing how lousy he was, is the ultimate slap in the face.

The phins have paid Cutler 10 mil to play this year. They are going to use him if they can.

Just how things work.

The first person cut should be Kiko Alonso.

Unfortunately, Branch and Kiko essentially can't be cut until 2019. On the bright side though, that could get T-bum fired because they both are playing like crap, especially Kiko.

Back
Top Bottom