Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft

I wouldn't be surprised I we draft a QB day two.

That’s where I see it too but I could also see it miami skips it all together and then should tanny get hurt in camp or be a no go for some reason trading for a qb in camp like what the colts did this year with Brissett once they knew luck was not gonna be ready if at all

Considering they signed a pre snap and progression read based qb in cutler I would be surprised if we drafted anything that didn’t fit the mold.

Not a scheme fit but I love Marcus Davenport.

6'7 shouldn't be able to move like this

Not a scheme fit but I love Marcus Davenport.

6'7 shouldn't be able to move like this

Looks kinda straight linish with would fit 43 teams more. That height and weight usually lends itself to problems with leverage but you can see that kids got some pop on contact and a lot of length

Senior bowl vs better comp will be a fun watch

Looks kinda straight linish with would fit 43 teams more. That height and weight usually lends itself to problems with leverage but you can see that kids got some pop on contact and a lot of length

Senior bowl vs better comp will be a fun watch

Did you see the last play. Fast recognition and the then he shot out of a canon. That's a 6'7 man doing that.

Yeah I didn’t think his hip fluidity was all that great though

Lol he was very upright on that play, should of dipped left shoulder to leverage blocker but exploding past him probably was the better option anyway.

Back
Top Bottom