Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft

assuming a Rosen or Mayfield or even Jackson would sit for 4 years here is silly, Tannehill's deal is up in 3 years but if we went this route the writing would immediately be on the wall for Tannehill, he'd likely be traded sooner rather than later, the cap savings alone would be tempting enough, not to mention the potential compensation from the trade....Tannehill at that point would only remain here to bridge the gap.

Well, I don't know where you stand with Tannehill, with the way you responded, I am guessing you have lost faith, or never had it with him to start with. I believe that if you can give Tannehill a normal amount of time to do his Job, he is either elite or very close to it.

If Tannehill come back, and is able to do his job, he will continueally get Miami into the playoff, with possibly reaching championship, SB, or maybe even winning a SB or more. IF you have a QB that is playing successfully for your team, running your offense the way you want, are you telling me, that Gase will go with the 1st round QB that could possible play worse then Tannehill?

If Tannehill is able to come back, he will be with Miami AT LEAST 4-5 more years.

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftorder2018.php

If we win and everyone else loses, we would be tied with 7 other teams for the 10-17th pick. I dont know the tiebreakers at this point.

Technically, I'm wrong here because Dallas and Washington play each other, both are 5-6, and Tampa at 4 wins, plays GB at 5 wins.

So dallas and washington are a push, both cant lose (assuming no ties, which would help us), dropping that number to 6.

If Tampa wins, we are back to 7, but if GB wins we are back to a 6 team tie for 10-16.

How many of these college qbs are setting protections? I ask cause I don’t know

Is Sam darnold or josh Rosen? Is baker mayfield I’m gonna get a good look at him Saturday vs tcu

How much are these kids asked to do cause in Miami with gases o the qb does a lot pre snap

Technically, I'm wrong here because Dallas and Washington play each other, both are 5-6, and Tampa at 4 wins, plays GB at 5 wins.

So dallas and washington are a push, both cant lose (assuming no ties, which would help us), dropping that number to 6.

If Tampa wins, we are back to 7, but if GB wins we are back to a 6 team tie for 10-16.

Dallas season is over so is Washington’s they just don’t know it yet

Is Sam darnold or josh Rosen? Is baker mayfield I’m gonna get a good look at him Saturday vs tcu

How much are these kids asked to do cause in Miami with gases o the qb does a lot pre snap

Good question, not something I looked for in the limited games Ive watched them play this year.

I dont think their schools ask them to do much presnap outside of the typical RPO type reads and I think the center calls most of the protections in those systems. But certainly something to take a look at.

LOTS of teams on the wrong side of mediocre this year.

Lol, we could be drafting anywhere from 5 to 20.

That first line is exactly why we are in a dangerous spot. In terms of overreaction or underreaction

One thing I do know is short of Minnesota which has a top shelf d to limit the qb exposure and has Keemun playing above his head every team that has a plan a starting qb that is done for the years season is over.

And the packers are just trying to tread water to stay afloat in the event Aaron Rodgers can make a return.

Mayfield would be the 1st pick if he was 6'5. None of these QBs are asked to do much presnap.

Mayfield would be the 1st pick if he was 6'5. None of these QBs are asked to do much presnap.

That’s pretty standard in college these days. All these gimmick os and what not.

That’s why when a guy as a top prospect chooses ohio st for instance to run that o that does nothing to prepare a kid for the pro game as a qb I can’t help but think about how much the head coach is screwing that kid in his living room making the pitch.

Does Oklahoma state still run a trash offense?

Barkley might not be the best RB in this class but he's the best fit for this offense, Great patience and vision. Tomlinson is the comparision, better prospect than Zeke.

Barkley might not be the best RB in this class but he's the best fit for this offense, Great patience and vision. Tomlinson is the comparision, better prospect than Zeke.

I thought you just told me he wasn’t a good fit that we needed a one cut runner?

Someone that ran with more pop between the tackles

That’s pretty standard in college these days. All these gimmick os and what not.

That’s why when a guy as a top prospect chooses ohio st for instance to run that o that does nothing to prepare a kid for the pro game as a qb I can’t help but think about how much the head coach is screwing that kid in his living room making the pitch.

Does Oklahoma state still run a trash offense?

Yep that's a big reason why I can't take Mason Rudolph seriously despite his numbers.

Yep that's a big reason why I can't take Mason Rudolph seriously despite his numbers.

See that’s a problem cause there’s such a transition unknown there. But then again trubisky came from a college spread to a pro o and he never skipped a beat

I wouldn’t mess with any okla st qb the skill players probably have similar transitions too

I thought you just told me he wasn’t a good fit that we needed a one cut runner?

Someone that ran with more pop between the tackles

Lol I'm biased to backs that compare to AP,Ajayi and Marshawn Lynch so I want Guice, but considering Gase's offense Barkley might be the better fit.

Back
Top Bottom