Dolphins should make Darrelle Revis an offer he can't refuse | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins should make Darrelle Revis an offer he can't refuse

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just imagine a secondary that pairs Revis with Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes, and features Starks, Cameron Wake, Olivier Vernon and Dion Jordan hunting opposing quarterbacks.
That’s a better visual for the Dolphins than having to line up against Revis twice a year if he ends up with the New England Patriots or New York Jets, two AFC East rivals who haven’t made a free agent move YET.
Even if the Dolphins can’t land Revis it would be a wise approach to raise the price on its division rivals, possibly forcing both franchises to exit the bidding process, or stress their budget if they do land him.
New Dolphins general manager Dennis Hickey needs to put a six-year, $68 million offer on the table that guarantees Revis $33 million, and cross his fingers that if Revis does pick an AFC East team it will be the one in South Florida.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...relle-revis-an-offer-20140312,0,7141375.story

He's deff on my wish list. Furthermore I guarantee you it'll get more fans in the seats- no doubt in my mind

I would love that to happen but the only offer he wouldn't be able to refuse is 12+ mill a year and I don't think we would do that... anything less then 12 I think he would choose a contender over us.

I would love it, but realistically, we have too many holes to fill, so spending so much on him wouldn't help us much.

Revis needs to sign somewhere to end these threads.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Hell, I hope he signs with the Pats for 12-13+ Million a year...

In 2 years, that team is going to be in shambles.

Agreed. Signing Revis would take our defense over the top.

I would sign him and draft Skov to make one of the best defenses in the league.

We have the money to do that and still sign a couple more cornfeds and a RB.

We can draft the rest of our needs as most of them would be depth purposes.

I didn't feel like starting another Revis thread so, i'll drop it here. Jackson - Dolphins appeal to Revis (2013)

A Revis associate told me last year, after his trade to Tampa, that Miami was one of the teams that appeals to him, for several reasons. But it remains to be seen if the Dolphins will make any effort to sign him. Accommodating his salary requests would be difficult, though not impossible, because the Dolphins still need to sign a couple more offensive linemen and a veteran cornerback. (Miami actually has more cap space at the moment than New England.) The Dolphins also are monitoring the running back market.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...ger-demotion-local-tv-news.html#storylink=cpy

New England Patriots will sign Him because they know what it takes to win championships. We are the dolphins we're just mediocre

The longer he is out there the worst it is going to be and the dreams of him and Grimes is just to tantalizing

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

New England Patriots will sign Him because they know what it takes to win championships. We are the dolphins we're just mediocre

Cool Story Bro.

videocameratripod12768266-1.jpg

The press, especially NFL Network, is doing everything they can to put Revis in NE.

Back
Top Bottom