Dolphins should sign.....Megathread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins should sign.....Megathread

motormouthmaz

Rookie
Reaction score
he was just cleared if we do it after week 1 where the contract is not guaranteed it wont really effect the cap. When he played last year he caused a lot of disruption. I think the coaching staff here when we signed him had no idea what they were doing. So I would be open to it.

I knew the thread would pop up! For the league minimum why not? Just trade a 5th to Philly for Kendricks and call it a day.

Yes I'm aware but I think he will help the team and we should consider cutting Maxwell ASAP!
Maybe be lippett was healthy maxwell could be cut or traded, but without lippett you can not cut of CB depth that thin. If you did not see last years injuries at that position idk what team you were watching

Yes I'm aware but I think he will help the team and we should consider cutting Maxwell ASAP!
Then who starts at corner opposite Howard? Like someone else said..... I'd consider it if Lippett was healthy but he's not.

Maxwell gets beat a bit and makes some bad decisions, but for the most part he's a solid starter. Not worthy of his contract, but he's still a useful player. He had some real nice highs last year, i.e. his matchup with AB. Pretty solid bounce back season after his nightmare in Philly.

He will be gone next year when we can bring in a suitable replacement via FA or draft. None available now.

Then who starts at corner opposite Howard? Like someone else said..... I'd consider it if Lippett was healthy but he's not.

Maxwell gets beat a bit and makes some bad decisions, but for the most part he's a solid starter. Not worthy of his contract, but he's still a useful player. He had some real nice highs last year, i.e. his matchup with AB. Pretty solid bounce back season after his nightmare in Philly.

He will be gone next year when we can bring in a suitable replacement via FA or draft. None available now.

I would cut Maxwell and start Verner. Plus I'm sure we're going to have few surprise cuts at that position (DeAngelo Hall and Kyle Fuller)

Maxwells problem last night he was always in the wrong position. Saw that last year too at times. He just needs to tighten up.

It didn't work out that well first time, I definitely pass on the second time.

Back
Top Bottom