Dolphins Show Slight Interest in Green | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Show Slight Interest in Green

WestCKoastiN

Doogie Howser
Reaction score
" Both the Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers have quietly expressed interest in Green. Green was coached by Dolphins head coach Cam Cameron with the Washington Redskins in 1995 and 1996. The two still have a close relationship and the Dolphins are concerned about the future of quarterback Daunte Culpepper in his return from knee surgery."

Don't think we will need but it is an interesting thing..

No....no...and no. We need a Franchise QB not a QB who hits 37 in September.

The Bucs are reportedly signing Garcia, there is a press conference at 1pm.
I hope we do not take Green. We already have three QBs in the mix, and a probable one thru the draft.
If green comes to Miami, I hope it is only to visit a friend.

If we get Green for Culpepper or Harrington and give up no draft picks or get draft picks that would be great...

yes harrington for green then restructure his contract then trde cpepe for pick(s) then take quinn.

Green makes the most sense as our QB for 07 if we are going to draft Quinn. Since we are cleaning house might as well take all the deadspace this year, Trade Cpep sign Green to a 2 year deal, Draft Quinn and if Harrington wants to stay restructure him to a longterm backup deal or depending how they feel about Cleo possibly sign him. I think he needs more playing time under his belt to be considered a proven backup though.

Back
Top Bottom