Dolphins show some interest in Freeney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins show some interest in Freeney

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
per rotoworld and Schefter. I'd post the link but I'm on my phone so it's harder. Just saw us linked to him for the first time, to my knowledge at least.

I would definitely pick him up as a year or two rental to pair with Wake. He'd be back as a de too instead of linebacker

Appearing on NFL Live Tuesday, ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that the Dolphins "have some interest" in free agent Dwight Freeney.
Schefter didn't elaborate, but the Fins could provide competition for the Broncos, who want Freeney to help replace Elvis Dumervil. Freeney is 33 years old and coming off a five-sack season. Because Von Miller and Cameron Wake generally play the left side and Freeney has always been a right-side rusher, there is reason to believe Freeney would be a schematic fit in either locale.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1517/dwight-freeney

I wonder if agents are saying the Fins are interested to try to ratchet up interest in their client.

He is going to Denver when it is over.

just hope he has something left in the tank. dont really like the move to pick up Dwight Freeney.

Going after everyone but not landing anyone.

Yea, I too am getting a bit bothered by all these consecutive "Dolphins interested in" reports only to read so and so agrees to terms with... get us a pass rusher already and prepare for the draft sheesh.

He wants 6 million a year no thanks...

Just because he wants 6 mil doesn't mean he will get it. IMO offer him a two year 9 million contact and call it a day. I love the direction of our team, but we need some locke room leaders as well.

Lol at the dolphins saying we are not landing anyone... We signed Wallace/Ellerbe/Wheeler/Keller/Gibson!!!! Right now we are playing the waiting game with most free agents, which I do not have a problem with since none of the players left are worth overpaying.

Back
Top Bottom