Dolphins’ shuffled offensive staff comes into focus. Here’s how it will work. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ shuffled offensive staff comes into focus. Here’s how it will work.

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
0212%20Dolphins%20Presser%20010318

Clyde Christensen, Adam Gase’s right-hand man the past two years, is no longer the team’s offensive coordinator. But he will remain very much part of the organization in 2018.
The Dolphins created a new role for Christensen: director of football and player development.
His role will be similar to that of Joe Vitt, another respected senior coach.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article195628529.html

I don't think this is a good idea and I don't think it is good for the team. I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
Seems like Miami is a place for coaches to test things.

Doubt any of this makes a difference. Just a way to keep friends employed. Getting any type of nfl coaching job reminds me of a powerful union job. Once you are in you are guaranteed a job until you retire regardless of how poorly you do the work.

Frosty the Snowman Christensen has to be the most cheerful NFL coach ever. I would've installed him as a puppet dictator in a small South American country. With the populace held under the sway of the encouragably charming "El Frosty", I would charge corporations double to do business...

Personally idgaf about the coaching positions. As long as they have and build a rapport with the players. The team looked distracted for most of the season. The Ajayi move sparked us a bit, but not a ton.

Doubt any of this makes a difference. Just a way to keep friends employed. Getting any type of nfl coaching job reminds me of a powerful union job. Once you are in you are guaranteed a job until you retire regardless of how poorly you do the work.

No ****! I wish that I could get into the club!

Back
Top Bottom